• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I wont vote for Coats. With the democrat, I know I will have a vote for Obama, with Coats, I will be told one thing, but then he will vote with Obama if he gets his arm twisted even a little. I will write in Bag of Leaves, or Micky Mouse, just doesnt matter. What a spoon full of crap we have been fed tonight and we are supposed to smile and say thank you.

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Elkhart Co.
    This is practically SOP for the GOP these days.

Primary voters seem to float the biggest turd to the top as often as not over the past decade, imo.

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    Ellsworth really isn't a bad guy, He has hinted that he is against NFA , but it has never been confirmed to my knowledge. And has an A rating from the NRA which at this point is better than Coats. If its him or Coats I'm taking Ellsworth.

Ellsworth has the spine of a caterpillar. He says everything we want to hear, but when it was time to walk the walk, he humped Pelosi's leg. As much as I'm going to hate to do it, I have to go with Coats & hope we can get rid of him in 6 years for a true conservative. I told Ellsworth I'd do everything humanly possible to vote his ass back into the private sector, and that's what I intend to do.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    So again who said a vote for Stutzman was a vote for coats?

It appears the vote for John was the Vote for Coats.

yeah im VERY disapointed at john lack of knowledge at running a campaign or hiring someone who does. stutzmans last minute adds paid off BIG TIME. this is so disapointing. i guess i may be voting third party in the general election. I WILL NOT VOTE FOR COATS!!! no matter what face he puts on this time

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'm not bothering to read most of these posts after looking at a sampling but it's obvious most of the posters have no idea what happened today and how they got played by the Dems.

Just to explain so you know what happened, because the libs are laughing about it on several Facebook pages.

Bayh dropping at the last minute allowed them to hand pick their candidate, Ellsworth. Since they didn't have to vote to PICK Ellsworth today, they went out on voted for either Coats or Stutzman.

If you guys think that many Hoosier Repubs voted for Coats/Stutzman, you need to step back and learn how Operation Chaos works.

Go ahead, don't vote for Coats... that is EXACTLY what they wanted.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I just sent a letter through his website saying how I will vote for the democrat or a bag of leaves over him because of his votes for the brady bill and AWB. I know it will do nothing, but it made me feel a tiny bit better....

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'm not bothering to read most of these posts after looking at a sampling but it's obvious most of the posters have no idea what happened today and how they got played by the Dems.

Just to explain so you know what happened, because the libs are laughing about it on several Facebook pages.

Bayh dropping at the last minute allowed them to hand pick their candidate, Ellsworth. Since they didn't have to vote to PICK Ellsworth today, they went out on voted for either Coats or Stutzman.

If you guys think that many Hoosier Repubs voted for Coats/Stutzman, you need to step back and learn how Operation Chaos works.

Well, JT, if you want to vote for a liberal anti-gunner, feel free. I will not, and that's exactly what Coats is, and the "R" doesn't change that. If the Dems were voting for anybody, they were voting for Coats to force that choice on us.

Rammer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Mishawaka

That sucks. Kinda makes you feel you can't change anything. Well if that is their goal. They are succeding with me.

Rammer

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Bayh dropping at the last minute allowed them to hand pick their candidate, Ellsworth. Since they didn't have to vote to PICK Ellsworth today, they went out and voted for either Coats or Stutzman.

So what you're saying is; since the Dems picked the Republican candidate for November, we should then vote for Coats in November so that we can stick it to the Dems?

If I'm wrong in my interpretation, then please explain further, because I'm really confused at this point.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    That sucks. Kinda makes you feel you can't change anything. Well if that is their goal. They are succeding with me.

Rammer

If you are realizing you won't change any thing by voting then it's not a total loss.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Small sampling of what I am talking about:

dumblibs.jpg

What we need is a change in the election process so that voter registration cards would be required so that ONLY party members can vote for that party during the primaries. The jack-ass in the facebook post is right...

Yes, voters can be challenged and forced to sign a waiver, but what would it matter, the GENERAL election is private.

Abdul was saying on the radio this morning that he was a Dem voting on the Repub side, but they wouldn't dare challenge him because he's a black muslim.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Operation Chaos has apparently worked, then. Somebody else alluded to that on an earlier post in this thread, and that made a lot of sense to me.

I really hope that either Hostettler or Stutzman will run as an Independent.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    So what you're saying is; since the Dems picked the Republican candidate for November, we should then vote for Coats in November so that we can stick it to the Dems?

If I'm wrong in my interpretation, then please explain further, because I'm really confused at this point.

What I am saying is "WAKE THE **** UP INDIANA!!"

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Well, JT, if you want to vote for a liberal anti-gunner, feel free. I will not, and that's exactly what Coats is, and the "R" doesn't change that. If the Dems were voting for anybody, they were voting for Coats to force that choice on us.

I simply won't vote for Senator in NOV, this election TODAY was the make or break election.

We got played, just like we did with Obama.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Operation Chaos has apparently worked, then. Somebody else alluded to that on an earlier post in this thread, and that made a lot of sense to me.

I really hope that either Hostettler or Stutzman will run as an Independent.

wouldn't do any good, they'd still split the vote.

Top Bottom