• ...and so much more!
  • smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    WE JUST GOT RAIDED.

Nah, we just don't matter to the Republicans. We need to take a walk to a new party and start costing them elections until they are brought to the table, at the point of the sword, and forced to sign our Magna Carta.

Think about it. Most elections are decided within five points. If we all become L's, those five points no longer go to the Republicans, and they start losing lots of elections.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Yeah, who's the third-party candidate?

Think I might just toss a vote to him just to punish everyone who voted for Coats.

Who's now going to make it his life's work to spoil this election against Dan Coats?

THIS GUY.

ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    :noway::noway::noway::wallbash::wallbash: WTF!!! This a$$ has not business being elected!! WTF is wrong with people.

I will vote for anyone that has a chance of defeating this a$$hat.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    where is the 4 post wonder who every post was a shill for behney. We could have beat Coats if we had united instead of fighting among ourselves. I never hid my support for hostetler but stuzman has strong support for a reason and I would have voted for him without reservation had hostetler not been in the race. I think much of the division really helped coats. I will hold my nose and vote for him in the fall. We all must do this or we will get the much worse Dem. I really think the only way the dem can win is if.
    1, we go third party (tea,liberterian or whatever) 3rd parties split us and give election to dems(remember perot)
    2,we stay home
    Work hard to shape the party into what we want. and work to elect our candidates
    Just think if more of us had held our noses and got mcain elected we wouldnt wake up every morning hoping just to keep our change :)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    +1 I remember a certain poster starting a ton of threads saying how nobody should vote for Stutzman and back Hostettler but it looks like they were full of :poop:

I remember a certain poster saying Hostettler supporters should instead toss their votes to Stutzman, and being told that that made no sense mathmaticaly.

Don't know who I'll be voting for in November, but it won't be Coats. No more RINO votes for the Rep Party from me. If we keep voting for them, they'll keep putting them up. Not until they keep losing will they get that message.

mattfoley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Wayne Co.
    where is the 4 post wonder who every post was a shill for behney. We could have beat Coats if we had united instead of fighting among ourselves. I never hid my support for hostetler but stuzman has strong support for a reason and I would have voted for him without reservation had hostetler not been in the race. I think much of the division really helped coats. I will hold my nose and vote for him in the fall. We all must do this or we will get the much worse Dem. I really think the only way the dem can win is if.
    1, we go third party (tea,liberterian or whatever) 3rd parties split us and give election to dems(remember perot)
    2,we stay home
    Work hard to shape the party into what we want. and work to elect our candidates
    Just think if more of us had held our noses and got mcain elected we wouldnt wake up every morning hoping just to keep our change :)

I'd rather have a Dem than Coats. I'll be voting Libertarian.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    That's optimistic? Messer is a whorish lobbyist and has all the vilest country club elements of the party behind him.

In somewhat more optimistic news...

In the 5th District, Luke Messer is within striking distance of 28-year incumbent Dan Burton.

Precincts Reporting: 314 of 617 ( 51.0%)

Candidate Total
    Dan Burton (i) R 18,400 33%
    Luke Messer R 16,791 30%
    John McGoff R 8,123 14%
    Michael Murphy R 5,226 9%
    Brose McVey R 3,157 6%
    Andy Lyons R 2,872 5%
    Ann Adcook R 1,692 3%

Last Updated at: 5/4/2010 8:17:42 PM

Top Bottom