• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    I had a SCCY CPX2, sold it a few months ago.

I think the SCCY is a pretty good value for the money. I found it to be very dependable(around 1000 r ounds). It went bang every time, but the trigger is probably the worst in the industry IMHO. But once you get used to it...it serves it's purpose and their customer service is A+++ and they are made in the USA.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    The p11, which the sccy is a copy of, does have a horrible trigger. Its not gritty or anything, its smooth, its just like an 11# pull, and the trigger curls up, and it will blister your finger if you shoot it alot. One of these days Im gonna shape it alittle smoother. But its reliable, had a couple hangups the first day, I had to order a new rear sight because I was shooting low with it, keltec had me send the whole thing in, and replaced it, test fired it and sent it back for free. Was kinda cool, I talked to the guy on the phone when he was on his way to the range to shoot it. Apparently when you have a problem, you get assigned a case worker, and they are the same person you deal with the whole time. I thought that was cool.
    Its been fine ever since, probably 600 rounds through it.

Last edited:

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I"ve been nothing but pleased with my KAHR CM9 thus far.

"Cheaper version of the PM9, same size, weight, capacity, only main difference (other than cosmetic) is conventional rifling vs polygonal.

KAHR CM9 you can get used for 350 + possibly cheaper although I've never seen it cheaper.

KAHR PM9 you can get hmm 475 + ? I've seen as cheap as 500 with some extras.

Kahr CM9 - Style # CM9093, Kahr Arms Pistols

here's a vid from the PM9

Kahr PM9 - YouTube

sescbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Lawrence County
    For the money, the M&P Shield is a very nice gun. Bought one for both my wife & daughter & they loved it. I personally carry an XDs & love it but it's a little pricier than the shield.

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    the shield is a nice size and thin, if you want something super small but still easily controllable, the keltec pf9 seems to be a nice concealable handgun. and they can be had for $275-$325

Top Bottom