Looking for a specific gun YouTube channel that I can't seem to find...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    It's hilarious, but I can't find it! I thought I had subscribed but apparently I did not. It wasn't really an educational channel, mainly just funny. Guy dressed/looked like a hipster. (Beard, big glasses)

Anyone know what it is that I am looking for? Care to share?

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    so youre looking for a hipster video on youtube? glad you found it because thats a pretty vague description.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    so youre looking for a hipster video on youtube? glad you found it because thats a pretty vague description.

Ha, all I could remember was what the dude looked like. Couldn't remember his name. If you watch a couple of his videos I think you'll understand my description and would have been able to guess who it was based on that vague description when comparing it to the likes of all the other gun channels on YouTube (FPSRussia, Hickok45, Military ARms Channel, Demolition Rnach, etc).

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Dugan is a genius and the most entertaining of all the gun youtubers. Better production skills than most of his peers as well.

Unfortunately he hung it up a few months ago and won't be doing any new videos. There is I think one more in the editing queue but he is done shooting new content.

Top Bottom