• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, there's this one, and this one, these guys, and then there's all these guys.

You may not know them by name, but you've heard of their acts.

And then there is all the money from Saudi Arabia that goes to funding terrorists.

Yeah, thanks for the reminder. It's odd that so many people seem to forget Osama bin Laden is from the Saudi Kingdom.

Back to business . . .

Another importent Acme Physics demo . . . when the plane is hurtling toward the ground, Bugs Bunny can step off of the plane at the last instant and he's fine.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    ... Simply questioning the widely accepted explanations in no way proves the counterpoint.

My official opinion/belief is "Something screwy happened there." That is the end of it. But as for the snip above. Simply being the widely accepted explaination in no way proves it correct. I do believe the world was believed to be flat, an then a sphere and now an egg shape. Point is I don't even know the freaking shape of the earth I stand on. I've also loaded up pallets for FEMAs task force 1 back during the hurricane in Peurto Rico many years ago. Afterwards while sitting in the command vehicle watching the news and watching the plane take of. I then look out the window and see said plane I just watched take off was still parked. I'm pretty sure that it was widely accepted that that plane was in the air by anyone who watched the news. The few of use that where actually there are the only ones who don't share that widely held view. So 2 points to be made here, the one already made about wide acceptance has no bearing on reality and the 2nd being that the media seems to regularly report things that are planned as though they've happened already. So a spontainous gravitational collapse of WTC7 took place 20-30 minutes late. The news is going to report the timeline they were given. Again, I point no finger execpt to say that "Something screwy went on there".

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Yeah, thanks for the reminder. It's odd that so many people seem to forget Osama bin Laden is from the Saudi Kingdom.

Back to business . . .

Another importent Acme Physics demo . . . when the plane is hurtling toward the ground, Bugs Bunny can step off of the plane at the last instant and he's fine.

I've been pretty impressed with your science smarts up to now, but I see you're an imposter. Everyone knows that stepping off a plane just before it crashes won't work. You have to jump up just before it hits.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    My official opinion/belief is "Something screwy happened there.

You can say that again. A bunch of fanatic lunatics who want the world to revert to the middle ages hijacked a bunch of jet airplanes and flew them into buildings, killing thousands of people, all because they believe that they would be rewarded with a better life if they did so.

That's about as screwy as it gets.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    I've been pretty impressed with your science smarts up to now, but I see you're an imposter. Everyone knows that stepping off a plane just before it crashes won't work. You have to jump up just before it hits.

Why jump out? Just hit the air brakes and the plane will stop a few inches above the ground, then you can exit safely.

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Um, i hate to bring up any facts or anything, but does anyone have any metal from the towers that tested in any range for this weakness to occur?

I'd love to know.

Please check the nist report and get back to me on what their tests on the recovered metal showed for temps.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    It won't reveal much, since all of the steel used in the building was annealed prior to installation.

I don't recall and structural steel that is heat treated. All I-beam are hot rolled out of the foundry and air cooled.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Um, i hate to bring up any facts or anything, but does anyone have any metal from the towers that tested in any range for this weakness to occur?

I'd love to know.

Please check the nist report and get back to me on what their tests on the recovered metal showed for temps.

It won't reveal much, since all of the steel used in the building was annealed prior to installation.

I don't recall and structural steel that is heat treated. All I-beam are hot rolled out of the foundry and air cooled.

It would probably reveal that the steel was doing just fine minding it's own business until several tons of airplane and explosive fuel slammed into it at several hundred mph, and then it got real, real hot degrees farenheit, and then it started to feel not so fine, in fact it felt real sick and then it didn't hold the building up anymore.

Of course, I'm not an engineer. My wife's brother's best friend's wife's father is, though.

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Here's an idea. Take a chair. Screw the legs to the floor. Put about 1000 pounds on it. Cut off one of the legs. See what happens. Just a SWAG, but I'm thinking it will fall down. Without the benefit or use of any explosives.

Your own example shows your ignorance of basic physics. In your example, would the 1,000 pounds fall straight down or would the chair topple in one direction?

Three buildings standing next to each other fell in the same way on the same day. Straight down. You dont find it odd that none of the buildings skewed sideways and fell over? I guess when the top of a tree is hit by lightning, it falls straight down and obliterates the trunk beneath it, too.

There are conspiracies and then there are situations where facts cannot be disputed. Open your mind, consider the possibilities.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    My official opinion/belief is "Something screwy happened there." That is the end of it. But as for the snip above. Simply being the widely accepted explaination in no way proves it correct. I do believe the world was believed to be flat, an then a sphere and now an egg shape. Point is I don't even know the freaking shape of the earth I stand on. I've also loaded up pallets for FEMAs task force 1 back during the hurricane in Peurto Rico many years ago. Afterwards while sitting in the command vehicle watching the news and watching the plane take of. I then look out the window and see said plane I just watched take off was still parked. I'm pretty sure that it was widely accepted that that plane was in the air by anyone who watched the news. The few of use that where actually there are the only ones who don't share that widely held view. So 2 points to be made here, the one already made about wide acceptance has no bearing on reality and the 2nd being that the media seems to regularly report things that are planned as though they've happened already. So a spontainous gravitational collapse of WTC7 took place 20-30 minutes late. The news is going to report the timeline they were given. Again, I point no finger execpt to say that "Something screwy went on there".

What, don't you remember Rick McKinney on the radio saying "20 more minutes" about 5 times? Someone in the NOOOZ Media obviously took him at his word.

To others wondering what that was all about, IN-TF1 had just been "certified" for deployment and had made a deal with an AF Reserve unit out of Ohio to fly a C-141 over to IND so we could do a practice loadout. The perennial shortage of Active AF cargo airframes meant a long delay to get a second TF to PR and we managed to weasel our way onto the mission because we had an actual aircraft on the tarmac. It was Keystone Kops all the way as we scrambled to see if all our agreements were actually going to work and if we could get the aircraft off the ground inside of the 8 hour window. Thanks to the heroic efforts of Bendrx and others, we made it.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Your own example shows your ignorance of basic physics. In your example, would the 1,000 pounds fall straight down or would the chair topple in one direction?

Three buildings standing next to each other fell in the same way on the same day. Straight down. You dont find it odd that none of the buildings skewed sideways and fell over? I guess when the top of a tree is hit by lightning, it falls straight down and obliterates the trunk beneath it, too.

There are conspiracies and then there are situations where facts cannot be disputed. Open your mind, consider the possibilities.

None of the three buildings were built like a tree; all of them were much taller than your lightning-struck tree; all of them weighed more than your lightning-struck tree; and have you ever seen lightning strike a tree sideways?

Open your mind and consider the possibility that you are wrong.

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    WTC 7 had a big, big building fall onto it.

It's not rocket science.

Quite possibly the most ignorant statement of the thread.

You joke about not being rocket science but evidently havent taken a moment to look at the facts. Neither tower fell into Bldg 7. You can see it standing in all its structurally-sound integrity 8 hours after the towers went down.

As mentioned in the opening statement, why not watch the video instead of throwing in your two cents. You might have learned something before making such an asinine statement.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute

If I see a tree get hit by lightning and it falls straight down and obliterates the trunk I will think that the lightning did something strange to that tree. I will not reach the conclusion that a government conspiracy destroyed the tree.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Thanks to the OP for the find. I thought this presentation was very well put together and portrayed some very compelling evidence that there was more to 911 than what we have been told which I believe most people already knew and this just confirms that there are reasons to be suspicious.

The thermite, the free fall, the molten steel....all of it raises questions that I am not satisfied have been answered.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I remember the day it happened like it was yesterday.

I'm watching the buildings burn on TV, and I said to my wife, "Honey, I wonder why those buildings are burning."

She looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Don't you think it had something to do with those airplanes full of explosive jet fuel that just crashed into them?"

I tried to explain to her that correlation isn't the same thing as causation, but she didn't seem to be following my argument very closely.

Later, when the first building fell down, I asked, "Honey, why do you think that building just fell down?"

"Umm, because a huge airplane filled with explosive liquid crashed into it a few minutes ago, you flipping idiot."

"Oh sure," I said. "A bird flew past it a few minutes before, too, but that didn't make it fall down. I washed my car yesterday, maybe that caused it, sheesh."

Then I got real serious with her.

"Don't you realize that a one of a kind building like that, hit by a jetliner filled with explosive fuel traveling hundreds of miles per hour would never cause that building to fall straight down? Haven't you ever seen a tree struck by lightning? Clearly those buildings fell down because George Bush wants to invade Iraq, and the FBI and CIA has offices in building 7."

She left and I haven't seen her since.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom