• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Another thing ... if thise was a big conspiracy, then Bill Clinton had to have had some part in it. That's ridiculous, because between the Lewinsky-ing and selling us out wholesale to the Chinese, the man just didn't have time for that kind of crap.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Look, all of you are going to believe whatever you want to believe. No amount of fact is going to change either side's mind.

Call it a draw and walk away. :)

But see this is why all of this is so full of fail. Most of what is being discussed is not Fact. It is supposition, theory, opinion.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    But see this is why all of this is so full of fail. Most of what is being discussed is not Fact. It is supposition, theory, opinion.

And your point is?

When has supposition, theory or opinion ever been trumped by skeptical logic on the Internet? That's the beauty of the 'net! Say whatever you want - it might be true - or not...

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    What amazes me is that the conspirators are utterly ruthless; willing to kill thousands to achieve their goals. They are well organized, near omniscient and armed with high tech secret gear. Yet, despite all that, when a lone individual uncovers their conspiracy and posts the evidence on the internet the conspirators are powerless to stop him.

I think that speaks to the amazing power and ability of the brave internet warriors who reveal their dastardly plans.

Stand tall in your slippers, flannel robes, and tinfoil headgear, proud warriors!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And your point is?

When has supposition, theory or opinion ever been trumped by skeptical logic on the Internet? That's the beauty of the 'net! Say whatever you want - it might be true - or not...

Or people could actually CONSIDER some of those theories and opinions instead of shrugging them off. Too many people consider what they believe to be THE ONLY WAY and refuse to consider something else. I believe there's a word for those kinds of people.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    And your point is?

Just responding to SE's post that we needed to move along because we couldn't be persuaded by facts. Just pointing out that we really didn't have any of that stuff.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Or people could actually CONSIDER some of those theories and opinions instead of shrugging them off. Too many people consider what they believe to be THE ONLY WAY and refuse to consider something else. I believe there's a word for those kinds of people.

Is that word CNN viewer? I guess that's two words.

I've seen those buildings hit by airplanes I don't know how many times. I don't need to be an engineer, conspirary theorist, or Internet warrior to deduce that the airplane hitting the building was proximate to its collapse. Hell, I didn't have to use anything I learned in any of my college degrees to figure it out.

You want to convince me of a conspiracy? Show me that Mohommad Atta and his fellow terrorists were funded and supplied by the US government. That is more plausable and believeable then trying to convince me the government blew up the buildings when I clearly saw them stuck by airplanes. Use someone that actually knows structural engineering as your spokesperson, not a couple of freshly minted high school grads that keep changing their story because the last story is destroyed by someone that actually knows structural engineering.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

I've seen those buildings hit by airplanes I don't know how many times. I don't need to be an engineer, conspirary theorist, or Internet warrior to deduce that the airplane hitting the building was proximate to its collapse. Hell, I didn't have to use anything I learned in any of my college degrees to figure it out.

You are sooo gullible.

You watch a couple of buldings catch fire and collapse and you jump to the conclusion that the fire and collapse were caused by the huge jet airplanes filled with thousands of pounds of highly flammable explosive liquid that crashed into them minutes before.

After that a fanatical terrorist group claims responsibility for the hijacking, and the hijackers are found to be members of that group, and immediately you believe THEY did it without even considering that it was most likely members of our own government who orchestrated the entire event and then kept their involvement secret.

I guess you Marines will believe anything.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

You want to convince me of a conspiracy? Show me that Mohommad Atta and his fellow terrorists were funded and supplied by the US government. That is more plausable and believeable then trying to convince me the government blew up the buildings when I clearly saw them stuck by airplanes. Use someone that actually knows structural engineering as your spokesperson, not a couple of freshly minted high school grads that keep changing their story because the last story is destroyed by someone that actually knows structural engineering.

Well, I'm glad you wasted all that thought power and finger energy on that post. Cause it truly was a waste.

Never once have I said the Twin Towers came down due to demolitions or anything other than the planes hitting them. What I HAVE debated about is WTC7.

Oh, and you don't believe that Atta was funded by US? Where do you think those terrorists got their material to train with? Some of them were living here on welfare as well. We funded Al Queada AND the Taliban. They used our own weapons AGAINST us. And they still are. Sure, a lot of the money came from Saudi's. But their initial funding came from US. The government let at least two planes hit their targets. How? It took them an HOUR to scramble fighters once the first plane hit the Twin Towers. They didn't know it was a terrorist act? They had multiple sources telling them that terrorists were gearing up for something big involving airplanes and they knew the approx. date. A plane hits the twin towers and they just didn't know it was terrorists until the second one struck? BULL ****. Politicians are stupid, but not that stupid. All this stuff is well documented. Connect the dots.

They. let. it. happen.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Albeit, my engineering background is electrical and not the lesser civil engineering, from the way in which those buildings were constructed and how the designers had actually designed them for a direct airliner hit, I cannot really see how the buildings came down from just a plane hitting a building...not once, but twice. That lends itself to even more skepticism because they both fell basically near free-fall and symmetrically. One of the buildings you can clearly see the plane hitting one side and the majority of it come out of the adjacent side, not the opposite side of impact. That would have caused asymmetrical damage.

The "squibs" that were talked about are really something that someone needs to give a clarification on, as in a full-blown investigation.

Just too much obliteration of the buildings to have that much damage. The buildings did not stand all day long in some massive inferno. They went down in a matter of hours. If it were just a collapse, the pancake effect would have taken place on the floors of the building and the inner core would have been left standing, or at least quite a bit of it. There was nothing there for it to collapse on itself because of being long elevator shafts, ventilation shafts, wiring shafts, etc. It was just a core of concrete encased beams, much like most of today's high-rise buildings are constructed

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    WTC 7 had a big, big building fall onto it.

It's not rocket science.

Again, you assume correlation is the same as causation. Just because a big building fell on it doesn't mean it wasn't being pulled down by invisible cables or precisely placed explosives at exactly the same time.

You see tons of concrete and steel fall on something and you automatically assume that's what knocked it down.

And personally, I prefer the term, "rocket surgery."

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

It's not rocket science.

Again, you assume correlation is the same as causation. Just because a big building fell on it doesn't mean it wasn't being pulled down by invisible cables or precisely placed explosives at exactly the same time.

You see tons of concrete and steel fall on something and you automatically assume that's what knocked it down.

And personally, I prefer the term, "rocket surgery."

Yep WTC7 just fell down. Because the twin towers knocked out the LOBBY. Yep. That would collapse ANY building. :rolleyes:

Who cares about the witness statements about controlled demolition of WTC7 or the VIDEO documentation of survivors INSIDE WTC7 showing what little damage there was to the structure.

And who cares that multiple government agencies including the FBI and CIA had offices in there. That means nothing doesn't it?

:rolleyes:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Yep WTC7 just fell down. Because the twin towers knocked out the LOBBY. Yep. That would collapse ANY building. :rolleyes:

Who cares about the witness statements about controlled demolition of WTC7 or the VIDEO documentation of survivors INSIDE WTC7 showing what little damage there was to the structure.

And who cares that multiple government agencies including the FBI and CIA had offices in there. That means nothing doesn't it?

:rolleyes:

You are right.

Aliens did it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I knew we should have put up that dam border fence!!!

It's one thing to joke about the truthers and the birthers... but this has gone too far... you are seriously going to make fun of the alien-government conspiracy... well just wait. You'll see... then you will feel like a real idiot. Let me tell you Mr. Man.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    You are sooo gullible.

You watch a couple of buldings catch fire and collapse and you jump to the conclusion that the fire and collapse were caused by the huge jet airplanes filled with thousands of pounds of highly flammable explosive liquid that crashed into them minutes before.

After that a fanatical terrorist group claims responsibility for the hijacking, and the hijackers are found to be members of that group, and immediately you believe THEY did it without even considering that it was most likely members of our own government who orchestrated the entire event and then kept their involvement secret.

I guess you Marines will believe anything.

Yeah, we just wanted to know who to kill for doing it.

Well, I'm glad you wasted all that thought power and finger energy on that post. Cause it truly was a waste.

Never once have I said the Twin Towers came down due to demolitions or anything other than the planes hitting them. What I HAVE debated about is WTC7.

Oh, and you don't believe that Atta was funded by US? Where do you think those terrorists got their material to train with? Some of them were living here on welfare as well. We funded Al Queada AND the Taliban. They used our own weapons AGAINST us. And they still are. Sure, a lot of the money came from Saudi's. But their initial funding came from US. The government let at least two planes hit their targets. How? It took them an HOUR to scramble fighters once the first plane hit the Twin Towers. They didn't know it was a terrorist act? They had multiple sources telling them that terrorists were gearing up for something big involving airplanes and they knew the approx. date. A plane hits the twin towers and they just didn't know it was terrorists until the second one struck? BULL ****. Politicians are stupid, but not that stupid. All this stuff is well documented. Connect the dots.

They. let. it. happen.

OMFG. They. let. it. happen. Really? Seriously? Only through sheer unimaginable unadulterated incompetence. It's the federal freakin government! These the people that tell you to protect yourself from an NBC attack by duct taping plastic wrap to your house! That make you take off your shoes so they can check for toe jam or bombs at the airport before you board a flight not ever thinking you could hide a bomb anywhere else on your person, oh say in your underwear! That can't get water to victims of a natural disaster cause by a hurricane! AAARRRGGGGGG!!!!! Stab me in the friggin eye.

Have you ever worked with these people? If you put three federal agents from three different agencies on an island and told them at least two of them had to agree on dinner they would starve to death. And you seriously want me to believe that they could orchestrate something so complex as a syncronized attack of this magnitude?

You know why it happened? Because Atta and the crew knew if they all wore their tin foil hats the government couldn't read their thoughts.

So what were they supposed to do? Fly big planes around with a big ass net and catch the terrorist-flown plane in the net? Or maybe spray the buildings with a big super soaker full of teflon-coated foam so that the planes would just bounce off? Or even better yet, we could use a space-based tractor beam to beam all the planes up up and away from all the buildings. No no no. They could have gotten the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man out of retirement, He could have saved us all. YOU'VE CRACKED THE CASE!!!!!!!!!

Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

Oh wait. He was prepping for Ghostbuster III. Never mind.

Where's my copy of the Serenity Prayer. I feel a seizure coming on.

It's not rocket science.

Apparently it is.

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Tractor beams? Why hasn't this been examined before??!! The government HAD to have put tractor beams into the buildings, and into a vacant field in PA, and sucked the planes into them. Why the vacant field? WTC and the Pentagon were only distractions from the real focus of the attack... PA foliage.

Top Bottom