• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    None of the three buildings were built like a tree; all of them were much taller than your lightning-struck tree; all of them weighed more than your lightning-struck tree; and have you ever seen lightning strike a tree sideways?

Open your mind and consider the possibility that you are wrong.

Who is being closed minded here? My mind was opened when I learned there are some things you should question. There is too much evidence to support the report does not add up.

Are you telling me if a drop a 50 foot, multi-ton steel beam from 1000 feet that it is going to vanish when it hits the ground? I can see where you can see how everything in the lower section got pulverized but what about the beams that comprised the top 20 floors? How were those beams destroyed? Dont give me the load of BS about the molten steel, that was beneath the rubble.

For three buildings to fall in the same uniform way with the damage they were hit with is against the law of physics. It CANT happen.

Answer me this... if there was nothing to hide, why was all the rubble taken off of American soil and destroyed?

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I remember the day it happened like it was yesterday.

I'm watching the buildings burn on TV, and I said to my wife, "Honey, I wonder why those buildings are burning."

She looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Don't you think it had something to do with those airplanes full of explosive jet fuel that just crashed into them?"

I tried to explain to her that correlation wasn't the same thing as causation, but she didn't seem to be following my argument very closely.

Later, when the first building fell down, I asked, "Honey, why do you think that building just fell down?"

"Umm, because a huge airplane filled with explosive liquid crashed into it a few minutes ago, you flipping idiot."

"Oh sure," I said. "A bird flew past it a few minutes before, too, but that didn't make it fall down. I washed my car yesterday, maybe that caused it, sheesh."

Then I got real serious with her.

"Don't you realize that a one of a kind building like that, hit by a jetliner filled with explosive fuel traveling hundreds of miles per hour would never cause that building to fall straight down? Haven't you ever seen a tree struck by lightning? Clearly those buildings fell down because George Bush wants to invade Iraq, and the FBI and CIA has offices in building 7."

She left and I haven't seen her since.

Ok, now try this experiment kids. Bldg two had a jet go through a corner of the building. Not through the middle of it, just through a corner. Throw all that fuel in that corner of the building and flame it up. If it truly weakened the integrity of the steel, wouldnt that corner have fallen in on itself and caused it to topple, instead of the top section falling uniformly at the same time? Oh wait, this was MAGIC EXTRA HOT BURNING JET FUEL that splashed 270 degrees behind it in order to coat all 4 corners of the building evenly. Yeah, thats it. :dunno:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Ok, now try this experiment kids. Bldg two had a jet go through a corner of the building. Not through the middle of it, just through a corner. Throw all that fuel in that corner of the building and flame it up. If it truly weakened the integrity of the steel, wouldnt that corner have fallen in on itself and caused it to topple, instead of the top section falling uniformly at the same time? Oh wait, this was MAGIC EXTRA HOT BURNING JET FUEL that splashed 270 degrees behind it in order to coat all 4 corners of the building evenly. Yeah, thats it. :dunno:

Other then being hit by a jet, what else happened? Ever drop something and it lands in a really weird way that you don't expect? We have theories about why things burn and why things fall the way they do but our understnading is far from perfect. Prior to that day the buildings didn't fall down. On the day that jets hit them they fell down. My spidey sense tells me those jets had something to do with the buildings falling down.

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Other then being hit by a jet, what else happened? Ever drop something and it lands in a really weird way that you don't expect? We have theories about why things burn and why things fall the way they do but our understnading is far from perfect. Prior to that day the buildings didn't fall down. On the day that jets hit them they fell down. My spidey sense tells me those jets had something to do with the buildings falling down.

Ok, lets go with that even though it defies the laws of Physics. How do you account for Bldg 7 falling the same way?

1st building... maybe

2nd building... mmmm, thinking not likely but ok, will say "wow, that is insane that just happened like that"

3rd, without being touched by a jet nor crushed by a building.... again falling uniformly? C'mon now, the odds are not even fathomable.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Ok, lets go with that even though it defies the laws of Physics. How do you account for Bldg 7 falling the same way?

1st building... maybe

2nd building... mmmm, thinking not likely but ok, will say "wow, that is insane that just happened like that"

3rd, without being touched by a jet nor crushed by a building.... again falling uniformly? C'mon now, the odds are not even fathomable.

Rational explanations have been provided up-thread for all these incidents. You may choose to believe them or not, but apparently you haven't read them yet. RTFT!

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

1st building... maybe

It's really quite elementary, Watson. You see, explosives were carefully planted in such a way as to bring the buildings straight down. But rather than just explode the explosives and bring the buildings straight down and blame it on Arab terrorists, the conspirators chose to also coordinate some Arabs from a radical group to hijack several airplanes and fly them into the same buildings where explosives were already laid.

The carefully crafted and executed plan was covered up by another carefully crafted and executed plan.

I guess their plan would have failed if the explosives had failed to go off and only the airplanes had hit the buildings.

So you see, the speckled band was really a venomous snake.

Last edited:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    anyone else think that the Hand of the Almighty God is the reason they fell straight down, rather than sideways into the occupied buildings beside them, causing more death and destruction?

just a thought.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    It's really quite elementary, Watson. You see, explosives were carefully planted in such a way as to bring the buildings straight down. But rather than just explode the explosives and bring the buildings straight down and blame it on Arab terrorists, the conspirators chose to also coordinate some Arabs form a radical group to hijack several airplanes and fly them into the same buildings where explosives were already laid.

The carefully crafted and executed plan was covered up by another carefully crafted and executed plan.

I guess their plan would have failed if the explosives had failed to go off and only the airplanes had hit the buildings.

So you see, the speckled band was really a venomous snake.

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for those pesky kids and that dog.

sporty_live

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Brownsburg
    anyone else think that the Hand of the Almighty God is the reason they fell straight down, rather than sideways into the occupied buildings beside them, causing more death and destruction?

just a thought.

Wait... you are bringing God into this? So God let everything happen and then doesnt want any other buildings to get hurt so he carefully pushed them straight down? Just destroy the evil that resided in those three buildings only? THREAD OVER, YOU WIN :rockwoot:

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Wait... you are bringing God into this? So God let everything happen and then doesnt want any other buildings to get hurt so he carefully pushed them straight down? Just destroy the evil that resided in those three buildings only? THREAD OVER, YOU WIN :rockwoot:
    207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute

1st building... maybe

Something happened that is against the odds. Why is it a government conspiracy as opposed to something unusual happening in never before seen circumstances? I saw a guy hit a baseball and the baseball hit a bird. What are the odds? The goverment must be behind some sort of conspiracy!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've been pretty impressed with your science smarts up to now, but I see you're an imposter. Everyone knows that stepping off a plane just before it crashes won't work. You have to jump up just before it hits.

DAMN! I've been outed!

Hoisted on my own petard!

Top Bottom