• ...and so much more!
  • dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Blackhawk,

Can you give me one good reason to trust the Fed?!

This is the fallacy of false dilemna. The choice isn't:

Trust the feds

OR

believe that 911 was a conspiracy within our own government.

I don't trust the feds, but I also see no convincing evidence that anything substantial happened other than what we know.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    dross,

I do not buy into the Government Conspiracy Theory BS. I do however could see it as a huge case of compiled Government Incompetence though...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    dross,

I do not buy into the Government Conspiracy Theory BS. I do however could see it as a huge case of compiled Government Incompetence though...

Jeremy, not to put you down, but do you know the nsn of every part of the vehicles you maintain? If not, how come? I mean, the vehicles are right there in front of you and the maintenance manuals are around.

The answer is: you probably don't know, but you know where to look to find out.

Intelligence-gathering is much different in that information gets gathered from many different sources, of varying credibility. Analysts are tasked with gathering these disparate facts and drawing conclusions based on perceived connections. I, personally, find it much easier to trace a maze puzzle back from the end to the start, but if I were in a labyrinth, rather than looking down on it, I wouldn't have the advantage of being able to see the end point.

My point in my previous remark and this clarification is that it is much easier to believe that investigators and analysts failed to put the pieces of the WTC/Pentagon hijacking plot until after the fact than it is to believe that "the government" knew about it beforehand and let it happen.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    My point in my previous remark and this clarification is that it is much easier to believe that investigators and analysts failed to put the pieces of the WTC/Pentagon hijacking plot until after the fact than it is to believe that "the government" knew about it beforehand and let it happen.

Even if all incompetence were removed from the picture, THIS still remains the most likely scenario.

Add a healthy mix of bureaucratic incompetence which I've witnessed firsthand at many levels, and Occam's Razor posits the most likely explanation is this one.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I, personally, find it much easier to trace a maze puzzle back from the end to the start,.

I like to do it this way.:D

picture.php

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Obviously there is a lot more to it than what caused the buildings to fall.
    remember, there were more buildings than the big two that fell.

I put it into the same catagory as Pearl Harbor ...Uncle knew what was going on, he just decided that letting it happen served his purposes more than stopping it would.

So, you're saying the government knew Japan was coming to destroy Pearl Harbor and they let it happen? Surely that's not what you're saying.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    What amazes me is how incredibly incompetent the government is at everything except their ability to plan, execute, and keep secret the most complex plots that are acted out right before our very eyes.

Can we move some of the government guys who are out there successfully pulling off evil conspiracies into open positions where they provide the services of government to citizens? And then let's transfer everyone else in government to the conspiracy department.

That'd be one damn fine government.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So, you're saying the government knew Japan was coming to destroy Pearl Harbor and they let it happen? Surely that's not what you're saying.

Come on SE, if you sign on to one of the big wacko conspiracy theories you have to buy them all. This group probably has a better argument than the truthers, not much but still. Remember no moon landing either.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Obviously there is a lot more to it than what caused the buildings to fall.
    remember, there were more buildings than the big two that fell.

I put it into the same catagory as Pearl Harbor ...Uncle knew what was going on, he just decided that letting it happen served his purposes more than stopping it would.

It IS like Pearl Harbor. All the evidence from Pearl Harbor is that the intelligence agencies knew something was coming somewhere, but not what and not when. There were generalized screw-ups in communicating and coordinating intelligence and failure to recognize what was happening early enough to take action to mitigate it. If that's what you meant, you're right.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Airplane Quote:

Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
    Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

:D

I will get you some rep later. :D

Come on SE, if you sign on to one of the big wacko conspiracy theories you have to buy them all. This group probably has a better argument than the truthers, not much but still. Remember no moon landing either.

Well, beggars can't be choosers, but I'm not begging, sooooo... :):

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

What I want to know is what proof do we have that the American Revolution ACTUALLY happened? I heard someone say once that it was all just a really long opera that was acted out, and that George Washington actually won America in a poker game from King George.

So I've heard.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    What amazes me is how incredibly incompetent the government is at everything except their ability to plan, execute, and keep secret the most complex plots that are acted out right before our very eyes.

Can we move some of the government guys who are out there successfully pulling off evil conspiracies into open positions where they provide the services of government to citizens? And then let's transfer everyone else in government to the conspiracy department.

That'd be one damn fine government.

What amazes me is that the conspirators are utterly ruthless; willing to kill thousands to achieve their goals. They are well organized, near omniscient and armed with high tech secret gear. Yet, despite all that, when a lone individual uncovers their conspiracy and posts the evidence on the internet the conspirators are powerless to stop him.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    What I want to know is what proof do we have that the American Revolution ACTUALLY happened? I heard someone say once that it was all just a really long opera that was acted out, and that George Washington actually won America in a poker game from King George.

So I've heard.

That's nothing compared to this kicker. There never were Human's on earth. Some advanced alien left his dying planet in search of material that would keep him alive. He stumbled upon Earth and found it, but needed workers. So he created a portal that would wormhole him through space and time to gather workers to mine the stuff.

Eventually we overthrew him and developed writing and civilized history. Or did we?

:popcorn:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What amazes me is that the conspirators are utterly ruthless; willing to kill thousands to achieve their goals. They are well organized, near omniscient and armed with high tech secret gear. Yet, despite all that, when a lone individual uncovers their conspiracy and posts the evidence on the internet the conspirators are powerless to stop him.

Yeah, hard to believe our government could have pulled off something like that and then kept it secret. And if Bush did it, nice of Obama to maintain the secrecy.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Look, all of you are going to believe whatever you want to believe. No amount of fact is going to change either side's mind.

Call it a draw and walk away. :)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Easier to discredit said poster by covert government spooks that create
    accounts on said websites and argue with him/her.
    If you kill them or otherwise "disappear" them their theories might have been true.

or not.

:( <------------- FINALLY A SAD SMILEY - THANK YOU :ingo:! :):

Top Bottom