• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Come on by and say hi this morning! Fairgrounds parking lots are a tad slick still. Be careful walking up

No lines this morning. Slick parking lot!

Be careful if you go anywhere this morning folks! Mom hit ice and slid off of I-69 just south of Bloomington. She was hit a few minutes later by another car that hit the same ice (thankfully she had stayed in her car). State Trooper that came and filed the accident report said there were about 20 slide offs in the immediate area. There were at least 3 others that Mom could see, besides the one that hit her. She seems to be doing fine thankfully.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    About a 10 minute wait @11:00am Saturday

E4uAdne.jpg

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Can anyone tell me if the guy who makes the custom ear plugs is at the show, thought about getting a set are they worth the money

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Went last night. The show seems larger to me than before, but I don't go to all of them.

Got a great deal on my BOB from IndyJohn

Also got a hypothermia kit (military mylar blanket plus self-activated heating pad) for $15.

Saved enough money to pay for the parking and admission, and had fun drooling over other stuff :)

Last edited:

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I went to the Fair Grounds around noon Saturday (today) and the line was all the way to the end of the building on the South side. The line of cars to get in was long as well. I just went home, may try Sunday. To cold and windy to stand outside for very long.:(

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Can anyone tell me if the guy who makes the custom ear plugs is at the show, thought about getting a set are they worth the money
    I got some from a different guy at the MotoGP. Honestly, best money I've ever spent. Liked them so much, got my wife a set the next year.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I went to the Fair Grounds around noon Saturday (today) and the line was all the way to the end of the building on the South side. The line of cars to get in was long as well. I just went home, may try Sunday. To cold and windy to stand outside for very long.:(

Same here. Paid the $5 to park inside (first time ever.)

The 4 year old and I walked all the way up to the building, saw the line of 500+ people and turned around. No way she would have made it waiting that long to get in.

I'm disappointed, but my wallet is happy.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Fell on my rump in the parking lot. Left empty handed. Thought it was more crowded than usual.

For those of you who like them, there was a table with Police trade in Glocks that had three G22's with gills for $399.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom