• ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I got to see the usual 1500 stuff:

Ridiculous tactical clothing, pump shotguns being sold as noisemakers, automatic knives flipped at me, stun gun noises, and the smell of roasted nuts.

But it was good to say hi to a few INGOers, get an honest critique from Brad on my knife, and I got an education from Tandy Leather

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Just got back. Crowd was not bad and got in very quickly. Stopped by INGO and bought a t-shirt. Gotta support the site! Saw Alan from AA Optics so I could tell him he was right about something (like he is ever wrong...). Spoke with Jeff from Johnson Safe since my safe is done and waiting for the ground to harden a little. Did you folks know that Jeff sells chocolate at the show? And I mean very good and yummy chocolate!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Anyone else hear the guy on the PA call someone out for leaving their dog in their car? That was ... uncomfortable.

"To the owner of the *car*... your dog is locked in the car, which I'm sure you know... and people are concerned."

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Anyone else hear the guy on the PA call someone out for leaving their dog in their car? That was ... uncomfortable.

"To the owner of the *car*... your dog is locked in the car, which I'm sure you know... and people are concerned."

Pretty good security system.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Did you folks know that Jeff sells chocolate at the show? And I mean very good and yummy chocolate!

Yep. Matter of fact before I leave I have to get $20 worth of mixed chocolates or I can't get back into the house. Not a bad deal as I can usually swipe a couple of pieces once she puts it into the tupper ware bowl. Obviously she gets first dibs. Happy wife, happy life!

Top Bottom