• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I was hoping they'd have the 200 years of freedom shirts at the 1500. Didn't get to go last time, and I haven't seen a group buy pop up yet for them. Any word on the t shirts?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    INGO won't have an official presence there this time.

Hey Fenway, et.al.- Any chance of having INGO swag at one of the INGO sponsor booths? It would likely draw more traffic to that sponsor and would make INGOers happy.

afcolt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    Madison Co.
    I'll be curious to see how busy the show is, coming so close on the heels of the NRA Annual Meeting. I'm not sure if that will have any effect on budgets or not. :)

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I just got back from the 1500. It's probably the 6th one I have attended and I was very surprised at how slow/small it was. Usually a long line to get in, but this time I walked right it. Was looking for a tactical grey G19...no dice. I did pick up a 1911 gun mat, a castle nut, and a holster for my Sig SP2022.

On on a side note, I'm not sure if I have just become really savvy at finding great prices on the guns I want, but I was shocked in some cases at the prices these dealers are asking. Was looking for a G41 at sub-$620. Not only did I not find one at that price, a couple people had them priced at $699!

I did not find one gun I was interested in at what I would consider a deal or even a really good price.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Complete waste of time. Good thing it was a rainy day.

The only positive thing I can say is that .22 was plentiful, and it was only a little higher than what I can get it for every day at local shops. (Who buys this stuff at those prices?) Pretty much the same story for powder.

Top Bottom