Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Try this. Highlight the text you want that particular color. Click on the three vertical dots in the post box top line that are next to bold, italic, font size etc. From the selections thus displayed click on the artist's palette symbol.

Type FE00B5 into the box at the bottom and hit OK
    BTW, the 3 vertical dots is called a Kebab menu in the UI world.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Do we know he actually cares about the classifieds or are we all just making assumptions?
    C'mon man... if it weren't for jumping to conclusions, half of us wouldn't get any exercise at all! :): You don't find it odd that someone would join 6 years ago, hardly post anything, and then spend 3 days rapid-firing short (if not one-line) posts across the whole forum? Like he just all of a sudden got talkative?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    C'mon man... if it weren't for jumping to conclusions, half of us wouldn't get any exercise at all! :): You don't find it odd that someone would join 6 years ago, hardly post anything, and then spend 3 days rapid-firing short (if not one-line) posts across the whole forum? Like he just all of a sudden got talkative?
    I assume at this point he was warned about short posts, so if he continues to do it he must not really care about it.

I know that I had a couple of people accuse me of running back when I joined. I really didn't know there was a classifieds section then, and still haven't used it. They were rude enough then that I still remember exactly who they were.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I assume at this point he was warned about short posts, so if he continues to do it he must not really care about it.

I know that I had a couple of people accuse me of running back when I joined. I really didn't know there was a classifieds section then, and still haven't used it. They were rude enough then that I still remember exactly who they were.
    Well... you've used it 3 times. ;) But I don't think anyone has been harassing him or being rude to him though, at least not that I've seen. Although that wasn't always the case in the past.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Reported

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    iu

Hey....workin' my side of the street are ya?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom