Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Pinto beans and corn bread :drool:

Pinto Beans is on tomorrow's menu to be the first item to be made in the Insta-pot wanna be from Best Buy's house brand Insignia. Of course it will not be complete without a batch of Jiffy Cornbread with a tad of Splenda in it.
    Looking forward to this, my pinto bean fix has been by the way of Cracker Barrel, and I have heard you can freeze and reheat with no issues.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Pinto Beans is on tomorrow's menu to be the first item to be made in the Insta-pot wanna be from Best Buy's house brand Insignia. Of course it will not be complete without a batch of Jiffy Cornbread with a tad of Splenda in it.
    Looking forward to this, my pinto bean fix has been by the way of Cracker Barrel, and I have heard you can freeze and reheat with no issues.

I like northern beans with ham chunks in a crock pot. Jiffy cornbread muffins on the side with butter and local honey. Great, now I'm hungry.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

You can in fact freeze, we do all the time. Make a fresh batch after the last bag comes out of the freezer. We soak em the night before making them.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He had over 500 posts before he went off the rails.

Politics will do that to some.
    There must have been something else. 12 1/2 years without going in there and then
    170821-nuclearexplosion-stock.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    There must have been something else. 12 1/2 years without going in there and then
    170821-nuclearexplosion-stock.jpg

CM said there was more to it than we know. Something triggered the guy big time. Not everyone is going to agree on here but to be that much of a richard in the delivery of his opinions. Sheesh.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    And Pat hosted Jeopardy on the same day. Worst Jeopardy ever, they only uncovered about half of the clues.

And Vanna was on the Price is Right. She was the first contestant picked and never got a price right.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

One week he’s talking about 22’s the next week he goes off the rails. See? Some people just can’t INGO without having a safe space.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Drunk posting is always a possibility. It wouldn't be the first time.
    I figured there must be more than we could see...

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    And I don't know where all the 'gramps' and 'boomer' stuff was coming from, unless he joined INGO when he was ten, he was likely at least in his early thirties, hardly a spring chicken.

Keep in mind the oldest of the millennials that some people have spent a decade or longer complaining about are now 40.

Gen X took plenty of heat back in our day too from "Boomers" and the oldest Gen Xer is now 55.

I'm not in agreement with much of the broadstroking generational condemnation, but lots of "those darn kids" aren't even close to kids anymore.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Drunk posting is always a possibility. It wouldn't be the first time.
    I figured there must be more than we could see...

A lot of influences can do that. Around the time of the election, I was hell on wheels. Due to COVID my doctor had a devil of a time getting test results, consequently relying on trial and error let an infection get out of hand and painful to the point the pain had me in a less than rational frame of mind. I am surprised I didn't get banned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom