KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Completely!

A community is about your overall contribution, not necessarily a moment in time. everyone has bad days occasionally, but if you have have more enemies than friends, might not be the neighborhood for you. We’ve seen it time and time, again.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I want to thank Clay Pigeon for trying to get this thread back on track. :ingo:

Now to get back off topic. One of my brother-in-laws will go out to eat and order a well done steak. He then will cut it up completely and send it back for new if there is the slightest hint of pink. Then complain after the second time of sending it back that the place never gets it right. If you know the can not cook the food to suit you, why order it?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Completely!

A community is about your overall contribution, not necessarily a moment in time. everyone has bad days occasionally, but if you have have more enemies than friends, might not be the neighborhood for you. We’ve seen it time and time, again.

I have had my moments. We all do. A moment can be forgiven when considering the entire situation. Several moments strung together after several in threads and PM's and innuendo's dropped like bread crumbs behind Hansel and Gretel (which is what we have here) and enough becomes......well....:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Now to get back off topic. One of my brother-in-laws will go out to eat and order a well done steak. He then will cut it up completely and send it back for new if there is the slightest hint of pink. Then complain after the second time of sending it back that the place never gets it right. If you know the can not cook the food to suit you, why order it?

Sounds like my Dad. He would pull the same crap with a breaded tenderloin. He was a Dick. Have I described your BIL

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Sounds like my Dad. He would pull the same crap with a breaded tenderloin. He was a Dick. Have I described your BIL

:yesway:

There are some people that I will never go out to eat with again. My sister and her husband top the list. No matter where it is, they find something to complain to the manager about.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    IMHO the CP dude actually got far too many passes. Should have been gone some time ago.

The gent would be warned and turn around and do it again, sometimes in the same thread.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have had my moments. We all do. A moment can be forgiven when considering the entire situation. Several moments strung together after several in threads and PM's and innuendo's dropped like bread crumbs behind Hansel and Gretel (which is what we have here) and enough becomes......well....:dunno:
    Lord knows I’ve had mine.

If I owe anyone an apology, speak up, I’ve eaten plenty of crow over the years. I prefer it well done, but, it’s an acquired taste.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Yup, had my moment back in January, had my meltdown, You should rememeber that. I was quick with the apologies, and one of the main reasons I do not frequent some of the political threads anymore.

Done had a mini stroke, don't need to bring a full bore stroke on, plus I kinda like being around here.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Birth my own cattle, hand feed them with my own corn and hay only time they leave the farm is for processing. Ribeye like butter at rare to medium rare and rested. the proper way to eat a steak.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

There's been more than one occasion I've thought about slicing and dicing up a steak Freddy Kruger/Edward Scissor Hands style. Establishments who can't get my food right no longer get my business. Pizza Hut and Domino's in Plainfield are on my Perma-Ban list. I frisbee'd a pizza at Domoino's after them screwing a pizza 3 times in one night. It was an impressive toss.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yes. Over the course of the last 6+ months. It may not be what you just did. It might be what you just did and the 30 just did's before the last just did.

I hope that makes some sense. :n00b:
    So like being pulled over by a LEO, be the first a-hole they deal with, not the 35th a-hole they deal with that day?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dang it.

I guess I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.
    But come on!
    When the mouse asks you nicely to "tone it down", then TONE IT DOWN.
    You don't have to agree with him. You just have to do it.
    If you think it's unfair, go start another forum.

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Dang it.

I guess I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did.
    But come on!
    When the mouse asks you nicely to "tone it down", then TONE IT DOWN.
    You don't have to agree with him. You just have to do it.
    If you think it's unfair, go start another forum.

Some people never seen a Mouse roar before...:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom