Not open for further replies.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    I hate to interrupt the steak thread, but , what the heck happened to Clay Pigeon ? I see he has shooter status. Walmart bribe one of the Mods?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Some people just can't help having a constant abrasive tone when conversing with others. It creates a very irritable environment.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    A little shocked on Clay Pigeon. He was a bit of a FUDD but it is important for us to know that they make up a big part of the gun community. The INGO sometimes starts to believe that we are all average gun owners.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    A little shocked on Clay Pigeon. He was a bit of a FUDD but it is important for us to know that they make up a big part of the gun community. The INGO sometimes starts to believe that we are all average gun owners.

A lot of threads would turn south after he popped in. I think that was his intent. Troll and get a reaction. I doubt he even cared about what he was trolling about. Every forum I've spent time on has a "Clay Pigeon".

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    FUDD or not he tended to create a lot of angst in the community with his constant abrasive attitude which lead to countless skirmishes that I'm sure the mod staff got tired of dealing with. I'm guessing he was shown the door for that reason. I could be wrong though.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    FUDD or not he tended to create a lot of angst in the community with his constant abrasive attitude which lead to countless skirmishes that I'm sure the mod staff got tired of dealing with. I'm guessing he was shown the door for that reason. I could be wrong though.

This is a big part of it. We're pretty sure he was a shill for another previous banned member too.

We don't care what your view, opinion is on anything. We need to see all sides. But it must be done with respect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom