• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Some times it is best to leave a thread alone. I know when I find myself getting upset in one I will generally just avoid it going forward.

Hopefully Paul changes his mind about leaving.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Some times it is best to leave a thread alone. I know when I find myself getting upset in one I will generally just avoid it going forward.

Hopefully Paul changes his mind about leaving.

IMO he needs to learn to operate with the dial set at something less than 11, and a few of the others who have picked up their balls and gone home need to rethink the idea that anyone's integrity can be questioned except their own

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    IMO he needs to learn to operate with the dial set at something less than 11, and a few of the others who have picked up their balls and gone home need to rethink the idea that anyone's integrity can be questioned except their own

For my part in that I do openly apologize.
    My reasoning was a bit skewed that day and I acted in a manner that would have other members called out for it.
    Trust I was called out.

As to Paul.....he spends his time in a "Kut" like approach to pushing his views and opinions.
    Having been a Mod on a 2-A motivated gun forum and still feeling the need to vote for his own mental well being over the survival of the republic and being brash about it set my head on fire. The same occurs when others in this forum state the same thing. It just does not make any sense to me but again, it should not make me bring all guns to bear. If he stays or goes it is his call and I could care less. That he is even in here doing what he does is confusing.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    For my part in that I do openly apologize.
    My reasoning was a bit skewed that day and I acted in a manner that would have other members called out for it.
    Trust I was called out.

As to Paul.....he spends his time in a "Kut" like approach to pushing his views and opinions.
    Having been a Mod on a 2-A motivated gun forum and still feeling the need to vote for his own mental well being over the survival of the republic and being brash about it set my head on fire. The same occurs when others in this forum state the same thing. It just does not make any sense to me but again, it should not make me bring all guns to bear. If he stays or goes it is his call and I could care less. That he is even in here doing what he does is confusing.

With all due respect (and with great fear of the ban hammer)....

I don't think those members with left of center views aren't the only ones pushing views and opinions on INGO. Paul doesn't say much, so when he does, it's at least worth listening, even if it's diametrically opposed to your belief. (and I'm speaking as one who's been on the opposite side in discussions on religion)

And to accuse Paul, and others, of "[voting] for his own mental well-being over the survival of the republic", is hyperbolic at least, if not down right insulting.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

I don't think those members with left of center views aren't the only ones pushing views and opinions on INGO. Paul doesn't say much, so when he does, it's at least worth listening, even if it's diametrically opposed to your belief. (and I'm speaking as one who's been on the opposite side in discussions on religion)

And to accuse Paul, and others, of "[voting] for his own mental well-being over the survival of the republic", is hyperbolic at least, if not down right insulting.

Not really. Again, instead of being interested in the most freedoms for everyone it came down to his own wants "trumping" all others.
    His last 25 posts were "Trump sucks, Republicans suck". Go back and review.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

So I try and apologize and you have to kick me in the nuts.

I have put up with more from him than you know and I stand by my statement regardless of what you think or feel. And yes that is the only thing I can come up with in this issue. And that was a blanket response to any and all who do not support the republic even if you have to hold your nose when you vote.
    What's wrong with you man.....:dunno:

Paul is well spoken. Intelligent and in person he is a really good person. He is giving and does care for others.

Why would I ban you for this. Gibbs smack you maybe but not ban.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not really. Again, instead of being interested in the most freedoms for everyone it came down to his own wants "trumping" all others.
    His last 25 posts were "Trump sucks, Republicans suck". Go back and review.

Don't get him started OK. Please.
    Again one that thinks inside his own box. This is OK of course but use it wisely. Please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom