Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not really. Again, instead of being interested in the most freedoms for everyone it came down to his own wants "trumping" all others.
    His last 25 posts were "Trump sucks, Republicans suck". Go back and review.

Yeah, like I said, not everyone has the same opinion about what it means to "save the republic" or what it even needs saving from.

Some people can't accept others with differing political opinions.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Yeah, like I said, not everyone has the same opinion about what it means to "save the republic" or what it even needs saving from.

The part in blue above, you're exactly right. The part in red you'll understand soon enough, when they send the taxman out to inspect your little home brewery. And when they confiscate your 30 gallon pressure cooker because "no-one needs a [STRIKE]30 round[/STRIKE] 30 gallon pressure cooker".

And just remember, "Brother, you asked for it".

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

It can be hard when you truly see the other side as desiring to disarm you so they can enslave you.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Some folks really ought to move away from the politics section to hang out with the pro 2A gun owners in the rest of the threads.

At least during the silly season where our rights are in balance. :twocents:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Some folks really ought to move away from the politics section to hang out with the pro 2A gun owners in the rest of the threads.

Hey, how else am I gonna get my money's worth out of my blood pressure medicine prescription? :):

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If all of your posts on INGO are to **** with true believers in the 2A, then maybe you should reevaluate something?

There are plenty of great areas on INGO to learn and contribute without pissing the vast majority off. :nono:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why can't we all just get along, before long we may need to. Choose your victims carefully.

This from the guy that came back at me. Seriously man.

Yeah, why cant we.

I made a statement as to why my head hurts. And it rang true with everyone "BUT" you. Go figure.
    You and I have had good exchanges. We have spoken FTF with enjoyable results. But not unlike some of the posts we are referencing in here you incite. You kicked me square in the nuts up thread. Then you took off and posted elsewhere.

Now at the risk of pi$$ing off certain people I will just say this isn't cool Amigo.
    And I am not saying that as a staff member just a person on a gun forum. A person that deeply cares about the republic and I see it slipping away. A person that stepped across a line and was apologizing for it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All due respect CM. I don't mean to speak out of turn, but the post you objected to, #997, isn't the same member that posted #1011. If I'm off base or missing something, I apologize in advance.

And you would be correct and thanks for bringing this up.

He knows who he is. And Choc is a personal friend of mine. Good people.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Some folks really ought to move away from [STRIKE]the politics section to hang out with the pro 2A gun owners in the rest of the threads[/STRIKE].

The stricken text should be replaced with" Some folks really need to move to a restrictive BLUE STATE, where they have no 2A rights and every way they turn the Dem controlled government controls your life and what you can do.

Me thinks a WHOLE lot of people would finally see the light.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom