tenor.gif

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Greatest ice cream shop ever!
    I ate that50 years ago.Scottsdale Mall had just opened.This thread is has turned into ice cream discussions?Someone needs to do sumfin bad to get this back on track.....think there is some butter pecan in the downstairs freezer calling my name...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I ate that50 years ago.Scottsdale Mall had just opened.This thread is has turned into ice cream discussions?Someone needs to do sumfin bad to get this back on track.....think there is some butter pecan in the downstairs freezer calling my name...

I'm so wanting to break open a 1/2 gallon container of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and sprinkle it with crushed graham crackers, drizzled with Hersey's syrup. If it wasn't 10pm, I'd be all over it. So I wait till tomorrow.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Scottsdale Mall. That brings back memories. My wife and I had our first date there. Saw a movie and ate at Hacienda.

Many years earlier I used to love Monkey Wards. And the cool fountains inside of the mall.

Oh yeah. And that 10" tall curb on the east side of Monkey Wards that I forgot about and jumped with a 1980 Chevy van doing about 25..

Good times.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Funny Bone comedy club was there too. We saw Jeff Dunham before he made it big.

And the old theatre made into the indoor paintball field. That was awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom