• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I for one look forward to the day when the Covid threads just die a natural death. Never seen so many dead horses being beaten in my life, and nobody's minds have been changed. It's even worse than Glock vs. 1911 and 9mm vs. 45 acp. :):

When the issue loses its power for the controllers to control, they will die. Except for the occasional post about those wuwho flu made mentally ill and are still wearing masks years from now. LOL

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    When the issue loses its power for the controllers to control, they will die. Except for the occasional post about those wuwho flu made mentally ill and are still wearing masks years from now. LOL
    If you'll recall my third point, I may still be wearing masks years from now at work to keep me sane. Lol

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Y'all remember I got guns right?!? Lol

My whole thing all along when it came to gun rights is that Trump was never the right answer for that.

Apologies if the far right was bothersome to you, but that's how the faction we are speaking of is commonly referred to.

Luckily we have bidet and the senate to protect our gun rights now.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Luckily we have bidet and the senate to protect our gun rights now.
    We have a filibuster. Obama couldn't pass meaningful gun laws, neither will Biden.

Edit to add: I'm not discounting the importance of protecting our rights, just pointing out that we won't let it happen.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I like my Beretta model 81. Hated my Beretta 92, and the PX4 Storm subcompact because the trigger pulls were a mile long. I'm open to 10mm, but I don't have anything in that caliber (yet).
    I moved from the 92 to the PX4 mostly because I like gun families.....by that i mean all controls are the same but if I wanted to carry small, I would carry sub compact. I usually like to carry full size though.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We have a filibuster. Obama couldn't pass meaningful gun laws, neither will Biden.

Edit to add: I'm not discounting the importance of protecting our rights, just pointing out that we won't let it happen.

Don't rule out the ability of many republicans to forget they once had a spine.
    They may vote on gun control, and then state they did it to "protect our rights" and "keep worse from happening."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Don't rule out the ability of many republicans to forget they once had a spine.
    They may vote on gun control, and then state they did it to "protect our rights" and "keep worse from happening."
    A lot of them have just enough spine to campaign. Then it self-destructs once elected.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom