• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There's disagreement and then there's simply being disagreeable. There's nothing wrong with the first, the second gets old quick.

I'm tired of seeing perfectly good threads get purposely crapped on regularly with the same common denominator. The right to express opinions goes both ways you know, including when you fail to be respectful as in the Rush thread and fail to be well reasoned as in many threads. You are not a victim. You are not being harassed.

I have never placed anyone on ignore and frankly, I'm not going to start now... but you're more than welcome to do so.

I was disrespectful to Rush? Lol. And here I thought I was being as nice as I could be. Ok, fine. Just a word of advice, though, attack the argument not the person, that way things can remain civil.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Rush vs Ginsburg?
    Pick on Rush all you want, he can take it. But picking on Ginsburg is wrong because we shouldn't speak ill of the dead. :nono:

How DARE you be so disrespectful to my Ginny!!! I'm tired of you guys talk about the Notorious RBG.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom