Not open for further replies.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    He tried to be helpful and gave me a source in regards to my WTB ad. It was an out of state person so totally not interested, but I'll give him an E for effort. In other circumstances it would have been a helpful message.

Another glitch in our old system. I've sent it up the chain.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No IT"S shiny!
    [video=youtube;8q_lsRLJhcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q_lsRLJhcA[/video]

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Only for gods.

giphy.gif

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I wondered.

I was voting for "Smote the Hell out of him".:rockwoot:

(Great scene in the Movie "Michael" by the way!)

I originally gave the banned member a temp because the glitch in the system letting them PM when they had 0 posts. This kept them from doing so until the glitch was fixed. Once the glitch was fixed however, several of you had reported the PM's he had sent (yes, you can report PM's) and they were all for the same place. So the former member was spamming. They are now permanently banished.

O3DHIA5.gif

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    He tried to be helpful and gave me a source in regards to my WTB ad. It was an out of state person so totally not interested, but I'll give him an E for effort. In other circumstances it would have been a helpful message.

Same, on my closed WTB ad he sent me the email of someone in Kansas City to contact for a current production Glock...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Which one?

Last time I made a thread on Limbaugh, completely innocuous news, it was locked. Reason really stems from the sorts that hop in and chum the waters with things like "I hate the guy, but..."

Then people take the bait, and it just goes into dumb back-and-forths unrelated to the main thread topic.

And the current Limbaugh thread is trending that same way, with similar participants.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Last time I made a thread on Limbaugh, completely innocuous news, it was locked. Reason really stems from the sorts that hop in and chum the waters with things like "I hate the guy, but..."

Then people take the bait, and it just goes into dumb back-and-forths unrelated to the main thread topic.

And the current Limbaugh thread is trending that same way, with similar participants.

I've been avoiding that one for that reason but now my curiousity is piqued! I wonder if the usual suspects are the usual suspects? We may get a shooter after all.:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom