Not open for further replies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yes.
    He was doing this in a lot of the threads involving training and defense. And he was being a total dick about it.

His selection of pics were over the edge. He knew it. He was warned multiple times. got a 30 day. Seems he did not care.
    :(Too soon for a “Free Jollymon” post?:):

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I am going to stoop down and say his guy was a clown. No longer a member so there it is. He constantly pushed the lines and went bonkers when called on I. I have been around and around with him. He trolled all the training and self defense threads in a very negative way yet offered nothing to support his knowledge. 3 of the memes were right on the line and 1 stepped clearly across it.

I did not ban him. BT had the pleasure in this one. Any member that feels we (staff) enjoy giving infractions or banning members is just not right minded.

I have spoken my mind on this and will now go back to something that actually matters.

Terrorists got you playing tea party again eh!?:rockwoot:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    A meme post with a joke about miscarriage. (Though mods have said there were other attributing factors to it, not just the meme joke.)

I have a pretty twisted sense of humor, and I’ll laugh at some really horrible stuff. BUT... even I have lines, retardation, paralyzed individuals, and miscarriages are on of those lines (among other things I can’t think of now, pretty much anything involving children). My sister had one, I’ve seen first hand the pain it brings to a woman. I’m not easily offended so when people post stuff like that I just shrug it off, but it is disgusting and we have women members here and probably quite a few that aren’t members but browse. I didn’t know the guy like vigilant did, he might be an awesome dude, but man, that’s a horrible joke.

Oh well, now let’s get to the real offensive stuff. Who the hell is putting pineapple on pizza? People here actually like that?! Like... they aren’t joking?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey, CM, this guy needs a time out.

OK. Honest admission. Pulling an all nightery on he car at the speedway so we could get it qualified after brushing the wall.
    Its 1:00 AM. I am starving and all that is left of the pizza we brought in is a whole Ham and Pineapple pizza. They said it was the Hawaiian. 6
    OK I am dizzy hungry. No sleep for more hours than I wanted to remember. So I ate a pieces. And it was good. I mean really really good. I ate half of it.

Never had it again. But that one time in race car camp...……:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom