Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    On a related note, I almost kicked my sister out of the house at Christmas. For the first time in at least a dozen years, she failed to show up with her PUDCupcakes. I was devastated.

And poor Haven was counting on some, too.

I need to have her email me the recipe because they are sounding good about now.

I was wondering why I hadn't had any yet. I am very disappointed in your sister.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    There are two types of INGO members. The weird ones. And those who don’t like pineapple.

Call me weird.

2vpBtbJ.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Ah that makes sense lol. Thanks.

Not a big pineapple fan. Not enough grease :):

Given my diet you’d think I’d be 400lbs and cholesterol issues. Somehow I manage to stay in shape lol
    After finding out you lost your testes somewhere, you’d better watch what you eat, that estrogen download is gonna pack them pounds on you.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Hmm, all this talk of PUDC and Hawaiian Pizzas is getting me hungry. . . . .any good Pizza joints in Evansville? We have to make a run down there today and we might just do a lunch break while we're there. I know a good one in Owensboro but that's a little out of the way for lunch.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Hmm, all this talk of PUDC and Hawaiian Pizzas is getting me hungry. . . . .any good Pizza joints in Evansville? We have to make a run down there today and we might just do a lunch break while we're there. I know a good one in Owensboro but that's a little out of the way for lunch.

I always thought the girls in your avatar were just some random chicks. I didn’t know one of them was you :stickpoke:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    :lmfao:

I’ll be sure if we meet to make reservations at a pizza joint. I’ll let them know a table for 1 man and woman, please. :p

For the right pizza, I'll wear a dress.

I can take the ham and pineapple, but I draw the line at BBQ sauce on pizza. That's just wrong.
    What about a white sauce, is that OK?

Well, not with pineapple, but say a buffalo chickie pizza with a creamy white sauce... :drool:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Turonis and Roc a Bar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom