• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Well...I done missed something up in the Funny Pics thread...

I missed it also but expect it wasn't much of anything to begin with. I'll miss him...NOT

You did not miss anything. I may have helped him out the door.

As I said in the funny pic thread, he's been pushing the limits for a while. This was not his first timeout, but it's his last.

I miss him already. He was a good boy, just starting to turn his life around.

So where are we going to get our Jollys from now? :dunno:

You might have opened it, but he was running at it full steam ahead.

You are all reported and negative repped for violating the unwritten INGO rule of providing a link.

:nono::nono:

Now to go find it my own darn self.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Like I said it was really raw. I could not repeat it if i wanted to.

It was a very low non joke.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Like I said it was really raw. I could not repeat it if i wanted to.

It was a very low non joke.

I am going to stoop down and say his guy was a clown. No longer a member so there it is. He constantly pushed the lines and went bonkers when called on I. I have been around and around with him. He trolled all the training and self defense threads in a very negative way yet offered nothing to support his knowledge. 3 of the memes were right on the line and 1 stepped clearly across it.

I did not ban him. BT had the pleasure in this one. Any member that feels we (staff) enjoy giving infractions or banning members is just not right minded.

I have spoken my mind on this and will now go back to something that actually matters.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I am going to stoop down and say his guy was a clown. No longer a member so there it is. He constantly pushed the lines and went bonkers when called on I. I have been around and around with him. He trolled all the training and self defense threads in a very negative way yet offered nothing to support his knowledge. 3 of the memes were right on the line and 1 stepped clearly across it.

I did not ban him. BT had the pleasure in this one. Any member that feels we (staff) enjoy giving infractions or banning members is just not right minded.

I have spoken my mind on this and will now go back to something that actually matters.

OcmUJHC.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Aww man, I just saw who it was. I’ve taken a couple of classes with him, he wasn’t trolling the self defense threads as much as he was calling out Ole’ Boy who is better than us and has more knowledge because he says. Didn’t see what got him, is it a permanent ban? I can say he does a BUTTLOAD of high end training. Just the NV classes he has taken are enviable for a civilian.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Aww man, I just saw who it was. I’ve taken a couple of classes with him, he wasn’t trolling the self defense threads as much as he was calling out Ole’ Boy who is better than us and has more knowledge because he says. Didn’t see what got him, is it a permanent ban?

A meme post with a joke about miscarriage. (Though mods have said there were other attributing factors to it, not just the meme joke.)

Sounds permanent.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Aww man, I just saw who it was. I’ve taken a couple of classes with him, he wasn’t trolling the self defense threads as much as he was calling out Ole’ Boy who is better than us and has more knowledge because he says. Didn’t see what got him, is it a permanent ban?

Yes.
    He was doing this in a lot of the threads involving training and defense. And he was being a total dick about it.

His selection of pics were over the edge. He knew it. He was warned multiple times. got a 30 day. Seems he did not care.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom