• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I know CM hates it when people back him into a corner a make him take off the gloves

Arguing in the update thread is like being invited into someones living room and then starting an argument, it's just rude

I read the last couple pages there, and I don't think ATM was the only one put on notice. I wouldn't be attracting attention with a victory dance just yet

I will never understand why people feel the need to pick at one of the nicest, most helpful guys on INGO

PLEASE give it a rest

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't get it. If you're told to knock it off by the representatives of the owner of the forum, probably should respect the owner's wishes and knock it off. Was he just pissed because the thread he started got shut down?

If you thrive on being contrary, eventually something contrary to your wishes will occur. :twocents:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know CM hates it when people back him into a corner a make him take off the gloves

Arguing in the update thread is like being invited into someones living room and then starting an argument, it's just rude

I read the last couple pages there, and I don't think ATM was the only one put on notice. I wouldn't be attracting attention with a victory dance just yet

I will never understand why people feel the need to pick at one of the nicest, most helpful guys on INGO

PLEASE give it a rest

I've never met him IRL but CM seems to me like good people. Old, but, you know. We all get there.

Seriously, ya. Kinda rude to intrude on the status update thread for that. If he's pissed because the thread got shut down, why not hash that out in PM's? And also, he should be glad just to have gotten the last word on the topic.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't get it. If you're told to knock it off by the representatives of the owner of the forum, probably should respect the owner's wishes and knock it off. Was he just pissed because the thread he started got shut down?
    I think he was miffed at the end because he felt others had made challenging comments directed toward him over in the OSUT.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    There were a few shots fired across the bow. I just sat back and ate popcorn when I saw it was going down after the first in thread warning....Then got a stern talkin' to :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom