• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I've never met him IRL but CM seems to me like good people. Old, but, you know. We all get there.

Seriously, ya. Kinda rude to intrude on the status update thread for that. If he's pissed because the thread got shut down, why not hash that out in PM's? And also, he should be glad just to have gotten the last word on the topic.

I have met CM, on at least two occasions, and HE is VERY GOOD people .....

In fact we live within 2 miles of each other .....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I have met CM, on at least two occasions, and HE is VERY GOOD people .....

In fact we live within 2 miles of each other .....

That's easily cheeseburger distance.

And I was kidding about the old thing. I think he's about as old as my brother.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I know CM hates it when people back him into a corner a make him take off the gloves

Arguing in the update thread is like being invited into someones living room and then starting an argument, it's just rude

I read the last couple pages there, and I don't think ATM was the only one put on notice. I wouldn't be attracting attention with a victory dance just yet

I will never understand why people feel the need to pick at one of the nicest, most helpful guys on INGO

PLEASE give it a rest

Never double dog dare CM to ban you!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He can be frustrating, if you disagree with him, but I kinda like him. He did go over board and nobody was sticking him with a sword as he walked the plank.

Actually CM attempted to talk him down off the ledge.

To steal from Bill, had he bit his tongue it would have been Thor and not his head.

Three metaphors in one post, I'm on a roll like butter.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Im not sure it's that simple.

No. It's not all that simple. Something made him go off on a mod. Somewhere in the middle of the thread he stated something to the effect that he had been preparing for that thread all his life. It was apparently that important to him. And it got shut down.

When he chased people away with his demeanor, he tried to goad them back, ironically deploying the same arrogance that caused them to leave the thread in the first place.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've been to a couple of different places this weekend, quite far apart. Both places the ATM ordeal was brought up and not by me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been to a couple of different places this weekend, quite far apart. Both places the ATM ordeal was brought up and not by me.

Just so I can clear this up, I always hate banning a long standing member like ATM.
    I know what he has done for the firearms community. I know he is a solid constitutionalist.
    I also know that 1 member can not be as disruptive as he has been lately. Just because you start a thread you do not own it.
    I would hope he comes back in a different frame of mind.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    So, It is a temp ban. That is good, now if we could just get Pudley back. I know CM tried. I've forgotten what it was about, maybe he will too.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just so I can clear this up, I always hate banning a long standing member like ATM.
    I know what he has done for the firearms community. I know he is a solid constitutionalist.
    I also know that 1 member can not be as disruptive as he has been lately. Just because you start a thread you do not own it.
    I would hope he comes back in a different frame of mind.

Just for me to be clear, no one that brought this issue up to me was complaining about your actions.

...now if we could just get Pudley back...

I miss Pudly also. He was a stealth fellow. No one I know has any personal contact info on him.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just for me to be clear, no one that brought this issue up to me was complaining about your actions.

I miss Pudly also. He was a stealth fellow. No one I know has any personal contact info on him.

I have made multiple attempts to get a-hold of Pudly. None have been responded to. This is another sadness for me. It is possible that in the scrambled eggs mess that sent him into self induced exile I might have not helped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom