Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    And, what is your pee telling you? Is that like a voice in your head? One of mine told me a joke one time and got mad when I didn't think it was funny.

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    this list makes me sad, so many old timers gone and INGO feels like a different place

I know, right. I'm fortunate to be able to shoot with many that have been given the ban hammer. They have no hard feelings towards anyone here. They don't participate on any other forums now.
    I often ask the current members that I have made a transaction with or shoot with why they don't post as much anymore. I have also asked some of our advertisers the same. I get the same answer, INGO is a different place.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know, right. I'm fortunate to be able to shoot with many that have been given the ban hammer. They have no hard feelings towards anyone here. They don't participate on any other forums now.
    I often ask the current members that I have made a transaction with or shoot with why they don't post as much anymore. I have also asked some of our advertisers the same. I get the same answer, INGO is a different place.

We were over ran after Sandy Hook. The changes started then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom