Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Anyone remember Streak? I think that was his sn. As I recall he had some anger management issues.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I was surprised to see FindingZzero on the list. I looked back at his posts and didn't see anything. :dunno:

When you get warned numerous times about language and content violations and still post an image with "Oh :poop:" in it (spelled out), yes, you leave the board and no, the members will not see your post.

I'm betting the amount of people that have pulled the pin on perma ban grenade, but are still holding onto the handle can only hold on for so long before they lose their grip is more than we can imagine.

Nope don't want to have to deal with the stuff Mods deal with...... Nope ain't gonna do it.

You would win that bet.

If I was a mod, I would be the only member left.

I wonder if I could ban myself? :rolleyes:

You'll go blind

I was going to say he'd grow hair on his palms, but yeah, same idea. :):

this list makes me sad, so many old timers gone and INGO feels like a different place

There have been something less than 550 total bans since 2008. Many of those were spammers. Some were people trying to sneak back in. The front page shows 39,278 total members. Even if ~9000 of them are duplicates or whatever (and they're not) there are still 30,000 people here. Some of those who left for one reason or another make me sorry that they have left. Others do not. The latter are the ones who live with a Chicago-sized chip on their shoulder, just daring anyone and everyone to knock it off.

It's not that hard to get along here; Over 30,000 of you manage it all the time. Not sure what else to say about it.

Blessings,
    Bill

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    There have been something less than 550 total bans since 2008. Many of those were spammers. Some were people trying to sneak back in. The front page shows 39,278 total members. Even if ~9000 of them are duplicates or whatever (and they're not) there are still 30,000 people here. Some of those who left for one reason or another make me sorry that they have left. Others do not. The latter are the ones who live with a Chicago-sized chip on their shoulder, just daring anyone and everyone to knock it off.

It's not that hard to get along here; Over 30,000 of you manage it all the time. Not sure what else to say about it.

Blessings,
    Bill

I know...lot of these guys that are now banned are those that I've gotten used to talking to since 2008, haven't quite connected with many of these newer members like I did with the older generation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom