Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I may road trip up to Indy, pick you up on the west side and put a Confederate flag decal on the back of my 1993 Ford F 150...Then we'll put a bunch of empty beer and bourbon bottles in the bed and tool around Carmel to see if we can get pulled over by kut.....As he is writing us a speeding ticket and having me blow in the breathalyzer I'll start playing the white trash card....

"Aw c'mon man...You know you jest writin' this har ticket cuz I'm po', white, and got that thar rebel flag on the back of thas here truck...Ifn y'all do that me and Church here ain'ta gonna stick up fer ya no more on INGO!!!!"

Then we will take Kut out for a cheeseburger and make him listen to Molly Hatchet on the way to the diner....:)

Probably "Flirting With Disaster"...that would seem appropriate...:)

I am so in for this.
    Thing is, you know we would get the wrong Carmel LEO and the ensuing Malay would land us in the "We need bail money" thread in the Break room......:):

Last edited:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Back when I was about 13 or so my best friends cousin was giving us a hard time. He was about 6 years older than us. His name was Richard. I said to my friend "You know what a Richard is? A dick with ears" I got my ass beat.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    None of my business but the afore mentioned road trip should include pants. Never hit Hamilton Co without your knickers boys and girls. A cute girl might get by with it but I've met more than one of you. You ain't gals and you ain't that cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom