• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Belt99

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Anderson
    I noticed a few ranges that I have shot at that had not been mentioned yet!

Monroe Township Conservation Club

MTCC

This is a private range. I was a member for a few years but have since let my membership lapse. I was always very happy at this range and it never seemed very busy.

Daleville Skeet & Trap Club

Daleville Skeet & Trap Club - Daleville, Indiana - Skeet Trap

I have only been here once but it is open to the public and free! It has 25 and 50 yd ranges and there is a lot of space for shooters.

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    Tried to call Daleville several times using the phone number ^ listed, with no response :/ looks like a great place if only I could get ahold of someone! Same distance as WW from me but better hours and a longer range....

Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    I live in McCordsville, Hancock County, is there a range close to me. I work on Ft. Harrison. I generally go to my parents farm but that's two hours away and getting to be expensive with the price of gas

MMRUSH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Has anyone been to the Jasper-Pulaski FWA shooting range? I want to go but would like some input before I make the long drive.

maperry2125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Has anyone been to the range at wyatts in cicero? I live on the north side and am looking for somewhere to go shoot today.

jmdavis984

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Greenfield
    Wyatt's has been closed for a while. There is a free range in New Castle, a members-only club in Noblesville, and a few ranges in Indy (Pop guns, Don's, Indy Trading Post, and at least one more.)

maperry2125

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Went shooting at indy trading post today for the first time and was very impressed. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful even though they were insanely busy. The range had 5 stalls and was 6$ per half hour. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

chayne02

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    I was in the Bare Arms gun shop in Noblesville the other day and somone there mentioned that a new indoor and outdoor range was going to open near 19 and 206th street. Has anyone heard more about this range?

boljr01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    I was in the Bare Arms gun shop in Noblesville the other day and somone there mentioned that a new indoor and outdoor range was going to open near 19 and 206th street. Has anyone heard more about this range?

19 & 206th is a cornfield as of today...can't imagine thats happening anytime soon.

tgmorris99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Westfield

19 & 206th is a cornfield as of today...can't imagine thats happening anytime soon.

I guess it depends on what the definition of "near" is. :)

Top Bottom