• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheCheatOSX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    On my Evansville Range Database, I have the Right to Bear Arms (Haubstatdt) indoor range in listed as "rumored". It looks like the rumors are starting to come true. I got word that plans have been in the works for a year and things are finally moving into place. There might actually be an indoor range by the end of the year. :rockwoot:

It sounds as though they are going to do everything first class and have done their homework.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alg2lp8tBm5odHZJQVdoT3lENzBWek5HVEdLSVhtZXc

This is a database I put together for public and private ranges around Evansville. It's in its own post too, but I thought I would add it here for completeness.

Added Google Map:
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...=0.94512,1.833344&iwloc=0004be776a036d1052dcb

Greenway84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Dont know where to post this. So I will put it here.

My daughter and I went to the Wilbur Wright range today. It was my first time at a real range, and my daughters first time shooting period.

She shot her .22 cricket, and I shot my new xd9. We had a great time. She got on target 20 out of 30 shots at 25 yards . Lets not worry about how I shot...

So Im fairly new to guns and her cricket got an empty round stuck, and two gentlemen were very helpful and knowledgeable about the situation.

I also didnt think of bringing tacks/tape/staples to pin up our targets, and another man offered to lend us his staple gun.

As we were leaving, an older man came up to talk to us. Said he was impressed with my daughters personality and shooting. He said not enough young kids are being taught to shoot. So he gave my daughter about 500 rounds of Remington 22.

A great first impression/experience. We will be going every Friday.

If any INGO members were there or in my story thanks again for a great time.

jhaynes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2012
    Central Indiana
    Waveland Gun Club, 8609 West 800 South, Waveland, IN 47989
    Tony and Sharon Parker owners 765-366-3426 or 9745
    100 yard, 200yard, and 300 yard rifle range
    25 yard pistol range and skeet range (bring your own birds).
    open 365 days a year dawn to dusk
    $7.50 per day or $25.00 per 6 mos. or $40.00 per year for your household.
    No charge for non-shooting spectators. This is at the entrance to Shades state park off of state road 234. Wavelandgunclub@yahoo.com

Belt99

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Anderson
    Alexandria Conservation Gun Club

Had anyone heard of or been to the this range. I just drove by it today after leaving the Worlds Largest Ball of Paint. This is close to my new home and may want to check it out.

Thanks

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    Mondays suck! Got the day off at the last minute and decided is try to run the .243 I just finished and there are no ranges open on Mondays! I have some friends with land around here but no luck, everyone is at work.

cory nigra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    there are a few on se indy. pops on post road, indy trading post on south 31, and im hearing of a beach grove sales n range. not really sure if the beech grove is even open

Top Bottom