Lets work together to get a gunsmithing forum.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Not a smith or anything myself, but have definite interest in it and have build in mind. If we had a gunsmithing section on here it would def be one that I would be living on also.

civicisaye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Just

e24c3700.jpg

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    My luck with Lombardy Poplar trees was terrible. We had four of them planted in a row and think they made it for around 10 to 12 years and all of them died the same year. A Sugar Maple makes a good shade tree and looks good and live for a long time and spread out if you have the space for them. Also have a pretty color in te Fall.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    My luck with Lombardy Poplar trees was terrible. We had four of them planted in a row and think they made it for around 10 to 12 years and all of them died the same year. A Sugar Maple makes a good shade tree and looks good and live for a long time and spread out if you have the space for them. Also have a pretty color in te Fall.

what does this have to do with gunsmithin'?

hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Honestly, Id like a gunsmithing forum. I dont work as one right now, but I have the training and experience to offer technical insight. That is, if folks wanted to post questions. Im with ya, man.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    SIGH.... people just dont get it. If you want the gunsmithing forum you MUST create threads titled "GUNSMITHING" there is not other way around it, and its not up to others to do it for you.

It doesnt matter if your asking a question, making a comment whatever but there has to be a larger volume of "GUNSMITHING" titled threads.

Stating in this thread that you do indeed want one does not get us ANY closer to that forum.

Go start some threads!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    SIGH.... people just dont get it. If you want the gunsmithing forum you MUST create threads titled "GUNSMITHING" there is not other way around it, and its not up to others to do it for you.

It doesnt matter if your asking a question, making a comment whatever but there has to be a larger volume of "GUNSMITHING" titled threads.

Stating in this thread that you do indeed want one does not get us ANY closer to that forum.

Go start some threads!
    Give me some time... I'll get down to it... ;)

I have MANY projects on the list...

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

Go start some threads!

It's spammer time!

Top Bottom