Let's see if this generates pro and con views...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Solid direct foot to the jewels. Yes, they have them.
    Then a lengthy explanation as to why as she empty's contents of stomach.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If she can't salute the flag that she "defends", then send her ass back to Mcdonalds. I hear they don't have to salute anything.

I'd be fine with finding out who her officer is and having her removed.

She's a lot like our President... not saluting the flag.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Strip her of all GI equipment, all benefits and future claims, and with a finger pointed to the nearest one, announce "Town, bi***, is down thataway." Send the idiot packing.

What a waste of skin. If any of the soldiers I served with ever felt that way (which I doubt), they kept it a very closely guarded secret.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    She looks like she could hardly pass a pt test anyways. If I had seen that she would of gotten a knife hand to the throat.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I love my country, love the flag, but I might choose not to salute it on occasion just to prove to some that when I do salute the flag, it's because I feel it, not because I'm afraid not to show it.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I opted not to require the Pledge of Allegiance in our homeschool. Let me go don my chastity belt and breast plate as I see the groin-kickers are already present and accounted for. ;)

Well, you're just one Hell of a guy, aren't you?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    If I was her fellow soldier, if she'll hide out in her car to avoid saluting the flag the first thought in my head is when else will she hide out when she doesn't want to do something? If she doesn't believe in saluting the flag maybe she should've stayed out of the military. Or, if our country is so bad maybe she can move to a better one such as North Korea. I heard the citizens over there have it made.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hi all, KellyinAvon, SMSgt, USAF (retired) here. First of all, on a military base and in uniform, there are certain courtesies that are required. Initiating a salute to an officer, showing respect for the flag during reveille and retreat are learned on DAY ONE IN THE MILITARY!!!! With that said, if you're inside a vehicle, stop (if moving) and sit quietly until music ends. Inside a building, don't exit until music ends. Some really gung-ho types will elbow their way outside, I never did. The day before my retirement I was standing in the shade of an F-86 static display at Airpower Park, Langley AFB, Virginia when retreat played at 1700 (that's 5 pm). Not because I had to, but I knew that would be the last time I did that.

With all that said, sit in your car during retreat, that's fine. Post a selfie to social media while in uniform, talking **** about avoiding saluting the flag? Unacceptable. It embarrassed me that this dweeb who was 12 when I retired conducted herself in such an unprofessional manner FOR THE WHOLE F-ING WORLD TO SEE, AND TALKED SHYTE ABOUT IT!! Hopefully the First Sergeant in whatever unit this individual is assigned to can make a point that won't be forgotten. I have the feeling it may be a waste of time.

Top Bottom