Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    All light colored food gets pepper whether it needs it or not. i.e. corn, mashed potatoes, eggs, etc.

Microwave gets set in common caliber increments. 3:08, 5:56, 2:23, :45, etc.

Range trips lately consist of mostly steel work, last shot fired must be a hit.

Cottong2001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Down the road a piece...
    Whenever I'm really hungry, like when your stomach-hurts-kind-of-hungry, I have to sneeze.

When exiting the shower, I won't use a towel that has laid on the bathroom floor.

When I was little, I wouldn't drink water from the faucet right after someone flushed. What's funny is my kids do the same thing and I've never told them about me doing it. Genetic mutation?

Whenever I go to the garage or barn to work on something, I have to pee. I heard Tom from "Bob and Tom" installed a urinal in his garage for just tht reason. So normal?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I post things sometimes and never go back to check for a response. Not trolling. Really. Just don't care what anyone else has to say on a particular topic. Besides. In these navel gazing treads, most people do not read what others post. ;)

I read your post and replied. Not normal! Ah, what's it matter, he won't be back to read this...:dunno::laugh:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I sometimes stop the microwave at 001, and think back on all those 80's movies. Sometimes I wonder if ida cut the red wire, or the blue. lol

gearheadwilly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    I absolutely refuse to let the volume on the car stereo or house television be on level 13......it's just bad juju....... Am I crazy?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Normal, I have to have a fan and in the winter I wear long johns and shorts to bed, makes getting dressed in the morning a lot quicker. I only wear shorts so I'm not running around the house in underwear in front of the kid... My wife says not normal?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    When I sleep I have to have at least my feet covered by something or i can't sleep...(depending on alcohol consumption)

Totally normal. I like to keep my feet covered so the monsters can't get me. Unless of course I am warm and then one foot can be uncovered it just can't be hanging off the edge.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Totally normal. I like to keep my feet covered so the monsters can't get me. Unless of course I am warm and then one foot can be uncovered it just can't be hanging off the edge.

I thought I was the only one who thought that way! If my feet aren't covered when I fall asleep I imagine being dragged off the bed by them.

Top Bottom