Let's play a Game of 'Normal or Not Normal'.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I thought I was the only one who thought that way! If my feet aren't covered when I fall asleep I imagine being dragged off the bed by them.

Exactly! Arms can't dangle off the side of the bed either. ;)

66717_486992824695750_79819018_n_zpsba73673c.jpg

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I like to look at words, then alphabetize the letters... Dont know why.

I can also recite the alphabet by even and odd letters... (A,C,E,G,I,K,M,O,Q,S,U,W,Y)... What can I say, have a lot of free time at work to think.

xcalibur

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    When I see a photo of a person who is now deceased, I get a visual of what state of decomposition they are in at the moment. In other words, what they would look like if exhumed from the grave . I try to factor in the year of death......
    A disturbing curiosity I suppose. Anyone else?

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    When I see a photo of a person who is now deceased, I get a visual of what state of decomposition they are in at the moment. In other words, what they would look like if exhumed from the grave . I try to factor in the year of death......

research the body farm. ive been there, class trip to univ of tennessee

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond

Not exactly. Not with people, although that is an interesting concept.

When I was very young, probably pre-2nd grade or younger, I used to scour the neighborhood with a neighbor boy for dead birds or other very small animals to bury. We would bury them and then dig them up a few weeks later to check to see if they were skeletons yet.

I think we did this for one summer only. We never killed anything or did anything demented like that. We were just curious kids wanting to see skeletons.

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Normal. I do that with a lot of stuff. I even teach my kids to do the same. Gotta end on a good note.

And *ping* of lead on steel is such a great note to end on, too! :thumbsup:

Also, I like the microwave thing. I'm gonna start doing that. But it's not normal. :):

I sometimes stop the microwave at 001, and think back on all those 80's movies. Sometimes I wonder if ida cut the red wire, or the blue. lol

My microwave at home actually displays a 0 for an instant between 1 and "end". I sometimes try to stop it with the 0 showing, but am rarely successful. Of course, it happens so rarely, then I don't want to use the microwave again for a while. (like THAT works.... :rolleyes:) Oh, and it's the black wire you cut. Everyone knows that.

What, there was a test? No one told me about a test. :dunno:

I could be wrong, but I think this referred to question 11e in the following image:
    ATF-FORM-4473-pg1bg.gif

:laugh:

Blessings,
    Bill

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Huh?

You guys are
    A bunch of freaks!
    But here's mine when I get ready for work in the morning I have to put my right sock on first, then left, right shoe then left. Same with my gloves at work, I always have to put my right one on first, no idea why?

Here's another one. I have to be at work at 7, but I've always gotten there early. Now if I'm not there by 6:15 I freak out like I'm half an hour late!?

Are we related?

shells944

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    when i feel a booger in my nose, i blow it out. if i can't blow it out, i'll pick it out then wash my hands. what do you guys think?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I MUST put my left sock first, then right sock, then left shoe, then right shoe. True story!

That reminds me, I always wear my socks inside-out. I hate feeling the seam against my toes. I forgot that this might be weird to some people because I have literally done it for as long as I've been putting on my own socks. Every once in a while some one notices and "calls me out" on it and I've actually met a few people who wear theirs the same.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I have to fall asleep on the edge of the bed on my stomach with one arm hanging off the edge. I literally have to, otherwise I wake up in a bad mood or with a headache.

When I'm driving, the windows have to be at the same spot. If I'm a passenger they have to be either all the way up or all the way down.

Top Bottom