• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eeadams

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Fishers
    i dont care that the cop kinda gave some bs stuff about reasonable suspicion...i think he saw it was a .22, saw that it only had a "fire" and "safe" selections on the selector lever, and was overall the kind of cops i want patroling my neighborhood...i think the two guys carrying guns could have been a little less provoky and a little more appreciative and genuine witht this particular officer.

Agreed! A guy walking down the street OC with a rifle and doesn't get detained to check it out is LE dropping the ball. I thought the officer handled the situation perfectly as the subject was doing his best to provoke. I hope the force in Fishers is as patient and attentive!

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Agreed! A guy walking down the street OC with a rifle and doesn't get detained to check it out is LE dropping the ball. I thought the officer handled the situation perfectly as the subject was doing his best to provoke. I hope the force in Fishers is as patient and attentive!

Yeah, damn that pesky 4th amendment. We should stop every automobile to make sure the driver has a driver's license, too.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

So either you didn't read the thread, or you did and you just don't care.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Or...

Well yes. I don't want to live in an authoritarian regime where I can be stopped and searched at the whim of law enforcement.

Apparently, he does. I guess the police should just stop everyone who does anything and make sure that they should be doing it.

Yes and the good citizens should report "suspicious behavior" if the police aren't around to see it.

VidGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Muncie
    Or...

Well yes. I don't want to live in an authoritarian regime where I can be stopped and searched at the whim of law enforcement.

Apparently, he does. I guess the police should just stop everyone who does anything and make sure that they should be doing it.

Oh, sure, if we disagree with you, we must want to be stopped and searched for absolutely no reason, when dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, with no weapon visible.

That's what everyone that disagrees with you wants.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Oh, sure, if we disagree with you, we must want to be stopped and searched for absolutely no reason, when dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, with no weapon visible.

That's what everyone that disagrees with you wants.

Hey, not sure if you realize this, but you put that in purple.

If I am carrying a rifle, there is absolutely no reason to stop me.

VidGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    Muncie
    Hey, not sure if you realize this, but you put that in purple.

If I am carrying a rifle, there is absolutely no reason to stop me.

Other visual cues may give a good reason to stop you. Maybe not legally, but from the perspective of common sense, sure.

Go back to the beginning of this thread. I'm not typing all of it again.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom