• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Must be nice to be treated better then others?

Is it the officer's fault? Maybe you should direct your displeasure towards the Fieldhouse or the legislature?

LEO contributions on INGO have delved invaluable info that could have never been passed along otherwise. Please don't run them off, we need more officer participation on INGO.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Must be nice to be treated better then others?

Really.
    It is the way things are my friend. Just that. If you want to change this angry or butt hurt is not the way.
    To many nut racks walking among us have caused this situation. Not the LEO.

Print it in purple if that is your intent.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Really.
    It is the way things are my friend. Just that. If you want to change this angry or butt hurt is not the way.
    To many nut racks walking among us have caused this situation. Not the LEO.

Print it in purple if that is your intent.

Because there aren't too many LEO nut racks? The statement is irrelevant; a small percentage of a population who does wrong shouldn't force policy upon all others.

Having said that, I am glad that someone can carry there and protect those who cannot. Sure, it would be nice if I could carry at events like these to protect myself, but the next best thing is having off-duty LEOs who can and do carry. I'll take that over nobody being allowed to carry any day.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I don't blame the OP for taking advantage of the rules and policies in place. Now, those that do and then help resist efforts by us mere non-LEOs from enjoying the same "privileges", those are the ones that deserve being jumped upon...with both feet.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Because there aren't too many LEO nut racks? The statement is irrelevant; a small percentage of a population who does wrong shouldn't force policy upon all others.

Having said that, I am glad that someone can carry there and protect those who cannot. Sure, it would be nice if I could carry at events like these to protect myself, but the next best thing is having off-duty LEOs who can and do carry. I'll take that over nobody being allowed to carry any day.

I agree totally with the fact that the few are pushing this on the many.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    When you hunt crabs, you only need an open bucket. As long as you have two or more crabs, one crab always drags an escaping crab down trying to climb out on top of him. you never lose one!

People are just like crabs. If one enjoys a benefit, others want him stripped of his good fortune rather than working together to demand universal benefits for everybody.

In the end nobody escapes the bucket.

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    Is it the officer's fault? Maybe you should direct your displeasure towards the Fieldhouse or the legislature?

LEO contributions on INGO have delved invaluable info that could have never been passed along otherwise. Please don't run them off, we need more officer participation on INGO.

It is both the officer's fault and the Fieldhouse. The reason is the off duty officer is taking advantage of a perk for being a cop. Just because something is allowed doesn't make it right. Much like take home cars used to tote the family around. Or reserve IMPD officers getting a take home car and all the free fuel they want. An officer should go back to being a civilian when not on duty. Kinda the whole badges don't grant extra rights and privileges thing.

While there has been good info given on here by officers doesn't mean I can't make a statement about disagreeing with an action taken by one of them.

Top Bottom