• ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Is a college prep high school considered a "high school"? Grades 8 through 12 (not that it matters).

It is considered school property.

The reason I ask is because I work for one which owns a lot of land. Some of it is wooded with some nice hiking trails. I happen to live across from one of the wooded areas and would love to carry while I walk the trails.

Not all property owned by a school is off limits. The property must also be adjacent to the building defined as the school to fall under this restriction according to code.

Sec. 24.7. "School property" means the following:
    (1) A building or other structure owned or rented by...

(2) The grounds adjacent to and owned or rented in common with a building or other structure described in subdivision (1).

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It is considered school property.

Not all property owned by a school is off limits. The property must also be adjacent to the building defined as the school to fall under this restriction according to code.

Sec. 24.7. "School property" means the following:
    (1) A building or other structure owned or rented by...

(2) The grounds adjacent to and owned or rented in common with a building or other structure described in subdivision (1).

Thank you. The land I am talking about is a little more than a 1 mile from the main campus (there are 15+ buildings on campus) and is seperated by a state highway.

Top Bottom