• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ain't buying it. And I still refuse to call that a riot. Burning cities, overturning police cars, trapping government employees inside buildings and setting them on fire... All those things were called "mostly peaceful protests". By that standard, January 6th was a church picnic.
    A riot is a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd. Jan 6 was every bit of that. It does not, howver, fit the definition of an “armed insurrection” like the Democrats have been insisting. It is also not anywhere in the same order of magnitude as the George Floyd riots.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A riot is a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd. Jan 6 was every bit of that. It does not, howver, fit the definition of an “armed insurrection” like the Democrats have been insisting. It is also not anywhere in the same order of magnitude as the George Floyd riots.
    We're almost on the same page I think. But to say that Trump fueled or encouraged it to the same extent as Dem politicians have encouraged violence against Republicans or more specifically Trump supporters (a la Maxine Watters) is specious.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Roske was still on the phone with the emergency operator, according to court records.

He was taken into custody and when investigators searched his suitcase and backpack, they found a small arsenal, including a tactical police vest, a tactical knife, pepper spray, zip ties, a Glock 17 pistol and two magazines and ammunition.

They also found a host of burglary tools, including a hammer, a screwdriver, a nail punch, a crow bar, a pistol light, duct tape and a pair of hiking boots with padding on the outside of the soles, among other items, prosecutors said.

During an interview with an FBI agent, Roske allegedly said he was upset about the leaked Supreme Court draft opinion expected to overturn Roe v. Wade and the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, that killed 19 kids and two teachers.

He believed Kavanaugh would loosen gun control laws and hatched a plan to kill the justice after finding his address online in an ill-fated bid to “give his life a purpose,” Roske allegedly told the agent.

He bought the Glock and the other items “for the purpose of breaking into the Justice’s residence and killing the Justice as well as himself,” prosecutors said.

Another liberal wack job. ^

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Took a taxi straight to the house, got out, walked off down the street, and apparently had a change of heart and called 911 to report himself. Sounds like he was suicidal as well.

I dunno what this dude's whole deal was, but if he got to the doorstep of taking someone's life and decided to walk away and turn himself in instead, I applaud that decision and I'm thankful to him for making it.

Imagine if that little dip**** in Texas had experienced the same last minute attack of conscience.

Yes.
    I've said before, If you need help.. get it. If you can't get it, and are going to go on a rampage, start with yourself.
    I'd rather they get help, but failing that...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Roske was still on the phone with the emergency operator, according to court records.

He was taken into custody and when investigators searched his suitcase and backpack, they found a small arsenal, including a tactical police vest, a tactical knife, pepper spray, zip ties, a Glock 17 pistol and two magazines and ammunition.

They also found a host of burglary tools, including a hammer, a screwdriver, a nail punch, a crow bar, a pistol light, duct tape and a pair of hiking boots with padding on the outside of the soles, among other items, prosecutors said.

During an interview with an FBI agent, Roske allegedly said he was upset about the leaked Supreme Court draft opinion expected to overturn Roe v. Wade and the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, that killed 19 kids and two teachers.

He believed Kavanaugh would loosen gun control laws and hatched a plan to kill the justice after finding his address online in an ill-fated bid to “give his life a purpose,” Roske allegedly told the agent.

He bought the Glock and the other items “for the purpose of breaking into the Justice’s residence and killing the Justice as well as himself,” prosecutors said.

Another liberal wack job. ^

That's an "arsenal"?
    Other than the "pair of hiking boots with padding on the outside of the soles", I have all that in my car.
    Well, and the "tactical police vest". What the hell is that?
    I have a "bulletproof" vest, not in the car. If the "tactical police vest" is not bulletproof, then what is the problem?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    That's an "arsenal"?
    Other than the "pair of hiking boots with padding on the outside of the soles", I have all that in my car.
    I have a "bulletproof" vest, not in the car. If the "tactical police vest" is not bulletproof, then what is the problem?
    Other than wanting to kill a SCOTUS judge, and himself, along with a few other crazy ideas not a problem.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    That's an "arsenal"?
    But he had zip ties bro.

That means he was literally overthrowing democracy.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Most of the places that had good riots won't have their abortion opportunities limited, so they may not riot as much.

I'm sure the media will spin them up.
    That's what they do, to get their ratings up.

And they assume, if the S hits the F, they won't be affected, cause they're special.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Just a heads up on the RVW decision:

FBI regional offices are sending out memos to LE regarding FACE Act violations and types of criminal activity by those on both sides of the issue. While appearing on its face to be objective, it gives the overall impression that they (the FBI) either have direct intelligence that the USSC will overturn the decision, or are being directed by their higher ups that they believe it will be.

Based on this, my gut tells me that they think it will be overturned and are making preparations for the reactions.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Just a heads up on the RVW decision:

FBI regional offices are sending out memos to LE regarding FACE Act violations and types of criminal activity by those on both sides of the issue. While appearing on its face to be objective, it gives the overall impression that they (the FBI) either have direct intelligence that the USSC will overturn the decision, or are being directed by their higher ups that they believe it will be.

Based on this, my gut tells me that they think it will be overturned and are making preparations for the reactions.

If they don't overturn RVW, we can only assume that the illegal judge intimidation by the left has worked.

The fact that the administration and it's justice department has refused to enforce the law makes them all conspirators.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    FACE Act violations...

Had to look it up:

The Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act of 1994 (FACE) makes it a federal crime to physically obstruct the entrance to a clinic or to use force, the threat of force, or physical obstruction, such as a sit-in, to interfere with, injure, or intimidate clinic workers or women seeking abortions or other reproductive health services.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Took a taxi straight to the house, got out, walked off down the street, and apparently had a change of heart and called 911 to report himself. Sounds like he was suicidal as well.

I dunno what this dude's whole deal was, but if he got to the doorstep of taking someone's life and decided to walk away and turn himself in instead, I applaud that decision and I'm thankful to him for making it.

Imagine if that little dip**** in Texas had experienced the same last minute attack of conscience.
    An alternative interpretation is he performed as instructed, the event puts pressure on the court without having to actually kill a justice, and dude will be quietly let off the hook later with a fattened bank account (perhaps via untraceable proceeds from a GoFundMe account)

Top Bottom