• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    True, it's why they play fast and loose with their definition of a 'child', sometimes using age ranges into the twenties, that way you get all the gang bangers and criminals etc killed by guns to pad their stats.
    Exactly. I read up on this and the figures are loosely compiled but there are in no way the numbers they report. Pull out the gang related :bs: and the COVID’s related deaths math just is not there.
    I am still in the innocent child deaths #1 cause being cars/transportation etc.

Use you heads peoples. This has far deeper root causes than a tool.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Exactly. I read up on this and the figures are loosely compiled but there are in no way the numbers they report. Pull out the gang related :bs: and the COVID’s related deaths math just is not there.
    I am still in the innocent child deaths #1 cause being cars/transportation etc.

Use you heads peoples. This has far deeper root causes than a tool.
    Yeah, the numbers are readily available from the CDC, if you hold to the strict definition of adults being 18 and use 0-17 guns hardly come into play. They redefined the definition of adolescent to mean 10-24 which grabs the biggest demographic 19-24 for gun deaths and injuries i.e criminals.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, the numbers are readily available from the CDC, if you hold to the strict definition of adults being 18 and use 0-17 guns hardly come into play. They redefined the definition of adolescent to mean 10-24 which grabs the biggest demographic 19-24 for gun deaths and injuries i.e criminals.
    Play the numbers.
    I believe nothing the CDC puts out. Nothing.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Took a taxi straight to the house, got out, walked off down the street, and apparently had a change of heart and called 911 to report himself. Sounds like he was suicidal as well.

I dunno what this dude's whole deal was, but if he got to the doorstep of taking someone's life and decided to walk away and turn himself in instead, I applaud that decision and I'm thankful to him for making it.

Imagine if that little dip**** in Texas had experienced the same last minute attack of conscience.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    he got to the doorstep of taking someone's life and decided to walk away and turn himself in instead, I applaud that decision and I'm thankful to him for making it.
    It's important to remember the pro abortion crowd attacks and demonizes pro-life folks who stage up outside of abortion clinics hoping to convince pregnant women to do the same.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If Trump inspired January 6th, then I think it's fair to say that Schumer encouraged this type of behavior. Anybody think that Schumer will face any consequences? Yeah, me neither.
    Inspired? I think that would be a strong word. His rhetoric about replacing the delegates, election being stolen, etcetera, I think was a factor. Without that I don’t think people would have rioted.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Inspired? I think that would be a strong word. His rhetoric about replacing the delegates, election being stolen, etcetera, I think was a factor. Without that I don’t think people would have rioted.
    Ain't buying it. And I still refuse to call that a riot. Burning cities, overturning police cars, trapping government employees inside buildings and setting them on fire... All those things were called "mostly peaceful protests". By that standard, January 6th was a church picnic.

Top Bottom