• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Dog and pony show.... Liberals freaking out and have either failed to read the draft, or lack the comprehension to understand what it means.

Even RBG said it was too broad of a ruling for the court and was not about women's rights.

On a lighter note:

Image-351151.jpg

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If anyone is racist, its them. They are pushing for allowing black babies to be killed. Look at the stats. More black women get abortions than anyone else. And Im sure brown ladies do too. So I guess black lives only matter once they are out of the womb.
    This is my biggest issue with the abortion funding/legalization.

There are NO planned parenthood’s in white middle class neighborhoods. They are predominantly in black and brown parts of town. This isn’t that far from genocide IMO

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Screen-Shot-2022-05-03-at-4.22.21-PM-600x211.png

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, I just saw on my news feed the Biden has already stepped up and is shouting from the rooftops this will not happen.
    Yup it is a well timed and planned diversion from the :poop: freaking economy/food shortage and supply chain failures this POS has bestowed upon us. God I hate those guys.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So, I just saw on my news feed the Biden has already stepped up and is shouting from the rooftops this will not happen.
    Yup it is a well timed and planned diversion from the :poop: freaking economy/food shortage and supply chain failures this POS has bestowed upon us. God I hate those guys.

I was kinda joking when I mentioned this yesterday. The more news you see, the more it looks like this was the plan.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Remember this?

Obama White House.jpg

One of Sotomayor's purple-haired fat girl clerks made _sure_ the Obama White House had plenty of advance notice, to send someone to the hardware store after light bulbs.

Yer damn right the Court is politicized. Trump got static because he was the first Republican President not to sit around with his thumb up his azz, failing to take notice of it.

I hope all who are texting their bible study-buddies tonight, take a moment to remember what politician made this moment possible.

Makes Reagan and the Bushes look like putzes, by comparison.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Remember this?

View attachment 198637

One of Sotomayor's purple-haired fat girl clerks made _sure_ the Obama White House had plenty of advance notice, to send someone to the hardware store after light bulbs.

Yer damn right the Court is politicized. Trump was just the first Republican President not to sit around with his thumb up his azz, failing to take notice of it.
    The whole fracking mess is weaponized, and people still actually believe we have a voice.

We do not.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Watching some of the coverage at work and had a couple thoughts

1. This is a coordinated stunt to drive up support prior to the elections that wasn’t looking good for dems
    2. The slippery slope fallacy isn’t so much of a fallacy anymore if you ask liberals
    Especially when they own the media source. Literally.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Watching some of the coverage at work and had a couple thoughts

1. This is a coordinated stunt to drive up support prior to the elections that wasn’t looking good for dems
    2. The slippery slope fallacy isn’t so much of a fallacy anymore if you ask liberals
    Calling it: how long until somebody aims their scream-a-phone at the Heller decision?

Top Bottom