• ...and so much more!
  • Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    WOW a month and a half later?!?!?!?!

Mostly my fault. My work schedule has been all over the place. I may have got it back sooner if I pressed the issue harder.

wow, that took long enough. not very reasonable to me. sorry to hear they gave you such a hassle. glad to hear it is all over now and taken care of. hopefully that will never happen again.

Thanks.

What kind of condition was it in when it was returned?

Same condition as the day they took it. No damage.

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    I would be interested to know how the property return took place. Did they call you up and say, "Hey, you can come and get your stuff...during business hours." or was it something polite. Who called whom? Remember Richard Jewell, the security guard that was suspected of being the Olympic Park Bomber? When the FBI searched his home they called the media and told them when they would be there. With all of the cameras rolling they brought out boxes of "evidence" for the media to drool over. It turns out what they carried out was all of his Tupperware and his Disney videos. When he was finally cleared his lawyer had to insist that they return his items. They wanted Richard to go to the FBI building to retrieve his items, but Richard said that they had taken them from his house and that is where they should return them. They agreed to drop them off at his house, but told him if there was any media crew at the house they would just drive right on by and deliver at another time. They put that man through the ringer and he was a hero. That is the kind of crap that burns my britches. Your situation infuriates me too. This is not a rant. It's just a....rant.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom