• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Watching this crap makes me even more happy I cut the cable chord a long time ago. Try it. You'll be a much happier person when you stop watching the idiots on cable news screaming at you.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    No wonder he doesn't trust others to have guns!

Yeah, I love all of these people convinced someone could just snap and start shooting up a room. I'm convinced that many of them are so afraid of that because they secretly think they might do it if they had half a chance. If the only thing stopping you from not murdering a bunch of people is not having a gun, there's something serious wrong.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Piers Morgan obviously emulates Neville Chamberlain, the man who thought he could get a commitment on paper from Adolf Hitler and avoid war in Europe.

Don't resist evil, appease it!

And we see how well that went for the Brits (and Soviets, when Uncle Joe also got a nice piece of paper from Herr Hitler).

Frankly the incivility shown by this obtuse wanker should embarrass his keepers at CNN. A most compelling reason not to watch that particular network.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Please do not take from my post that I am affirming this. I am in a holding pattern until such time that further research will confirm or prove the statements unfounded.

It may very well be that he was/is an easy target. Accusations and conjecture are easy...

He met with a group after the Ruby Ridge deal but I doubt a racist would marry an immigrant from Central America. I doubt a racist would travel to South Africa and meet with a mostly black district about their gun rights.

BanditRed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    Lake County
    Oh man this was great! Was really pi$$ed at him tonight when he said: "...before WE go off the fiscal cliff..." If you hate it here so much, GO HOME!!!

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Less "gun crime" but more "other crime"... Do you feel safer?

Piers needs to take a look at the statistics from "over the pond" to see what the laws he is proposing have done to the actual crime rates... While they may have reduced crimes committed with firearms, the other rates have gone up and the UK appears to be leading the 1st and 2nd world countries in violent crime. I don't know about you, but I don't think I'd feel any better if I got robbed / burglarized / murdered with a knife instead of a gun... Piers seems to be happy to get rid of guns, even if it means our overall crime rate goes up!

article-1196941-05900DF7000005DC-677_468x636.jpg

Hey Piers! The most violent country in Europe is... | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    According to the FBI statistics, there were 403.6 violent crimes per 100,000 in the US in 2010. No wonder Morgan threw a fit. The nation that he can't return to has five times the violent crime we do. That's not the kind of thing a gossip like Morgan wants someone mentioning when he's trying to squeeze the most money he can out of a tragedy.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    That absolutely pees me off! Piers Morgan needs to GTFO of the U.S. we all should boycott all of his shows and any advertiser that makes it possible for his kind of rude ignorants to be broadcast on the TV!!

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Good grief, he just sits there and insults Mr. Pratt the whole time. How is this acceptable for Morgan to tell Pratt that he is a stupid liar. Is it wrong for somebody to have a desire to beat an unarmed Mr. Morgan within a inch of his life?
    No.

IC 35-42-2-3
    Provocation
    Sec. 3. A person who recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally engages in conduct that is likely to provoke a reasonable man to commit battery commits provocation, a Class C infraction.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.2. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.32.

(IANAL, TINLA, etc., etc...)

Morgan is just typical of your average Liberal media spokesperson. Nothing but Ad Hominen rhetoric. Him and his type make me angry. Oh by the way, I'm also British. I'm just a bit more enlightened to the rights of self defense and the defense of others under my care.
    :)

This one does. That's why I'm staying here.
    :patriot:

I can only apologise on his behalf ...
    No need to apologise - for anything.

... escaped to the "Free" world because of Europe's influence. Don't forget America was founded with mostly British (and Irish, Scots etc) people. (not forgetting all the other nationalities).
    Hear, hear. Their loss is our gain.

E Pluribus Unum. :patriot:

Last edited:

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Piers needs to take a look at the statistics from "over the pond" to see what the laws he is proposing have done to the actual crime rates... While they may have reduced crimes committed with firearms, the other rates have gone up and the UK appears to be leading the 1st and 2nd world countries in violent crime. I don't know about you, but I don't think I'd feel any better if I got robbed / burglarized / murdered with a knife instead of a gun... Piers seems to be happy to get rid of guns, even if it means our overall crime rate goes up!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/07/02/article-1196941-05900DF7000005DC-677_468x636.jpg

Hey Piers! The most violent country in Europe is... | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Replacing gun crime with other crime isn't a positive....unless your name is Piers then it's the best thing ever.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Me: "Is it wrong for somebody to have a desire to beat an unarmed Mr. Morgan within a inch of his life?"

No.

IC 35-42-2-3
    Provocation
    Sec. 3. A person who recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally engages in conduct that is likely to provoke a reasonable man to commit battery commits provocation, a Class C infraction.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.2. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.32.

(IANAL, TINLA, etc., etc...)

That made my day.

:thumbsup:

Top Bottom