• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I've been a GOA life member for years. They do not have the numbers of the NRA, but they are always vigilant and uncompromising.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Piers' own country doesn't even want him. He basically ran from there after ticking off so many people. Just look at his bio. Financial scandal, phone hacking scandal, publishing fake prisoner abuse photos from the Iraq war, childish feuds with other people
    Piers Morgan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you. You beat me to it.

As a Brit, I feel ashamed to even be associated with him. We do NOT support idiots like him, and most gun owners in the UK are with us.

I wish he'd bugger off, frankly.

I can only apologise on his behalf - Britain's are NOT European and quite a few of us escaped to the "Free" world because of Europe's influence. Don't forget America was founded with mostly British (and Irish, Scots etc) people. (not forgetting all the other nationalities).

duff72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Being a British citizen it bothers me that he has any voice in regards to the second ammendment to the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION ! I am glad that he was properly handled by Mr. Pratt. He kept his cool under the pressure of Morgan's douchbaggery

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I have spent the last several hours reading reactions to the "debate" from various sources. It would appear that the sentiment is overwhelmingly in favor of L Pratt and harshly critical of P Morgan. I found this to be a relief... As on this board, I read of several that were writing checks to support GOA as a result of the debate.

Then...

In various responses, I have found mention that L Pratt has/had ties with supremacist groups. I have searched and found some articles that would seemingly confirm such accusations/acquaintances. My support for the GOA is on hold until such a time as I am convinced this is not the case...

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I have spent the last several hours reading reactions to the "debate" from various sources. It would appear that the sentiment is overwhelmingly in favor of L Pratt and harshly critical of P Morgan. I found this to be a relief... As on this board, I read of several that were writing checks to support GOA as a result of the debate.

Then...

In various responses, I have found mention that L Pratt has/had ties with supremacist groups. I have searched and found some articles that would seemingly confirm such accusations/acquaintances. My support for the GOA is on hold until such a time as I am convinced this is not the case...

That's why i just donated money rather than join, I didn't know anything about them until recently. I doubt I'll be joining but I don't regret sending them a few bucks. What he did in that interview was worth it.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon

Then...

Ouch....

Thanks for sharing. I had no idea.

Last edited:

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Please do not take from my post that I am affirming this. I am in a holding pattern until such time that further research will confirm or prove the statements unfounded.

It may very well be that he was/is an easy target. Accusations and conjecture are easy...

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Please do not take from my post that I am affirming this. I am in a holding pattern until such time that further research will confirm or prove the statements unfounded.

It may very well be that he was/is an easy target. Accusations and conjecture are easy...

No, no. I'm not saying that you are making accusations and neither am I. I had no idea these allegations where out there and did some google fu myself. I am just thanking you for bringing this to our attention.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    No matter which side of the argument you are on, Piers Morgan needs to learn how to have an intelligent intellectural conversation. It's people like him that you would not want deciding anything. I am a fan of CNN and I am surprised they would allow him to insult a guest with name calling for just stating what they believed. If CNN has any integrity Piers Morgan will be on his way out the door.

If CNN had an integrity, Piers Morgan never would have been allowed in the building in the first place.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Was going to wait longer because of the xmas season, but after seeing this I joined up.

Disgusting how Piers gets if he doesn't hear what he wants. Notice how clam and collected Pratt was the entire time. Who are the stupid ones in this debate again?

Top Bottom