• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Darn wish I could have beat 40cal to the slapping in the face with the large tuna named obvious... don't feel bad even us people that do it for a living have done it.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Dell has a bad habit of using proprietary configurations or modified drivers thats about the best place to get them let me know what model and i will download them and upload them to my server for you

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OK, I FINALLY got the wireless network drivers to download(which is hands down the most important part for her), but I'm not seeing an option to download "all."

There are so many different drivers, I don't want to have to go through the entire list...This seems much more complicated than the last time I had to do this for someone.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Should be a service tag number that will bring up your profile

Yep, after typing in the service tag, I tried to just manually downloading the drivers, but after trying to download the sound drivers and video card drivers, but it's giving me options for vista 64bit as well as windows 7. WTF?

I could take a screen cap if you want a visual of what I'm trying to deal with.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    Yep, after typing in the service tag, I tried to just manually downloading the drivers, but after trying to download the sound drivers and video card drivers, but it's giving me options for vista 64bit as well as windows 7. WTF?

I could take a screen cap if you want a visual of what I'm trying to deal with.

Just ignore the Vista 64 and Windows 7 versions if running Vista 32... They release hardware drivers in case you upgrade...

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Just ignore the Vista 64 and Windows 7 versions if running Vista 32... They release hardware drivers in case you upgrade...

I would have LOVED to ignore them, but they were listed with all of the other drivers(AFTER typing in the service tag), so I just had to sift through them to find the ones I needed.

I think I got them all and her computer is now running like it's brand-new.:yesway:

I'm sure there might be some driver issues in the future, but I'll just deal with them as they come...I am DONE for now.

Top Bottom