• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I have never been much into politics. My first memory of Ron Paul was the 2008 tour. Had no idea he had been around that long. Well I knew he was old. I mean campaigning for president that long.

I decided I cared a lot in the Clinton era. Ron Paul was the libertarian (and briefly Libertarian) poster boy back then so I learned more about him than was probably warranted.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Some would say the American citizen has been the biggest loser since well before then.

Some people would cry if you **** them a pile of gold eggs because they were too hard to stack. I don't pay much attention to those people. :dunno:

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Kyle Rittenhouse is famous for being famous. He was thrust into the viral videosphere and did the best he could to capitalize/monetize his new found fame. Like so many that find themselves in that situation, and in order to continue to monetize his "influence," most decisions are made based on the direction of the flowing wind.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Kyle Rittenhouse is famous for being famous. He was thrust into the viral videosphere and did the best he could to capitalize/monetize his new found fame. Like so many that find themselves in that situation, and in order to continue to monetize his "influence," most decisions are made based on the direction of the flowing wind.
    That, and he still very young in the idealistic years, not quite having figured out that perfect is the enemy of good.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The ungrateful little's ****s principles flew right out of the window and he changed his mind awfully quicky after some blowback saying that he was "ill-informed" Young fella the stakes are too high to make "ill-informed" decisions and then plaster them all over X.

Should've had these productive conversations and done some research before you did.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bam1127
    Top Bottom