Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hey, Kurt! Any update to your Trump rating?

Kut? I haven't seen him around here. According to his profile, is last post was to me. He seems to believe that when people post things he doesn't agree with, it means they're joking.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Kut? I haven't seen him around here. According to his profile, is last post was to me. He seems to believe that when people post things he doesn't agree with, it means they're joking.

He did jumps ship for a while in hte past year when something happened. But then he came back. He's only been gone a week now. I expect that sooner or later he will pop back in.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    INGO has an FAQ? WOW! What's next? Will we limit new members ability to post in the buy/sell forum until they have 50 (quality?) posts?

Yep...Some guy was in the shop said he heard it from his sister's boyfriend who works at a gun counter in Gander Mountain that if he wants to get a gun with no paperwork he better hurry because INGO is going to implement that policy soon in the classifieds...The plan is to implement the change the same day the lifetime LTCH is gone....

We live in crazy times for sure....

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

Here's a funny quote from that article:

Salinas said this is the second time her family has received the $2,900 offer. The first notice came in 2008 following the passage of the Secure Fence Act of 2006. Following President Barrack’s election in 2008, the Justice Department backed away from the process as the administration took a different stance on building the wall.
    That's a "euphemism" for saying that they stopped building the wall. Lol!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Nah, that's just 2 (sometimes 3) people. If what you said was actually true, I'd imagine most times I'd think people were joking.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How dare you imply the INGO search function works.

Unless searching a thread title word-for-word, and getting 5 pages of unrelated threads before finding the one you want is working.

Exactly. That's why so many INGO defenses are prefaced by the claim 'If you can find a post where I said [x]...'. They know the the longer the time span encompassed, the higher the hill you must roll the boulder up

Top Bottom