image1%252520%2525281%252529.JPG

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Blade Show Keepers.

A Miller Bros Blades Waki with no Guard and a Busse Magnum MOASK (picked up a Diskin Vulcan too but don't think I'll be able to keep it since the MOASK)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    He screamed like a little girl when Ernie pulled his name during the Emerson lottery :):.........well, not really, but he did go into shock.

One that I picked up at Blade.
    DSC00376_zpsrzlxvamf.jpg

DSC00377_zpspvze6i7x.jpg

Marfione custom Socom EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal). Blade is 6AL-4V Titanium w/ blue Tritium Ampule (in the blade spine). Carbon Fiber handle with 6AL-4V titanium liners, titanium hardware, and flame treatment. Serial # 002

Some cool shots of the loot from blade show 2015.
    weUeC1C.jpg

xeUYAgal.jpg

UC1uEt1l.jpg
    View attachment 39109

and microtec/marfione customs hit it out of the park! nice knives guys!(love the pointed ultratec!)

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    While it's not a Marfione custom, Microtech did re-release the Navy Scarab NSWG (Navy Special Warfare Group) model at the Blade Show this year. Special designed Elmax blade that can fire and retract under water, water drain holes on the bottom of the handle, and three pieces of tritium in the firing button.

Note: I have a few of these in stock for sale. :)

DSC00381_zpstjguj268.jpg

DSC00382_zpsnt7nj4fs.jpg

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Nice scores from Blade, guys. I'm making it next year, I'm sick of missing out. Looks like I had better start saving now though!

The problem is you can never save enough. I went this year with what I thought was plenty of money and even planned to bring home some cash...I failed miserably. :(

Going to Blade is like a crack addict walking into a crack house.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Mark I dig that millers waki. What did it set you back

When I first saw it, it really caught my eye, then I handled it and I knew I was screwed.

One of the Millers told me it would be normally around $800-$900 on their site, but for Blade show they wanted to do something special. He told me the sale price, and I thought that it was very fair and that people were buying zombie tools and I thought this was a better buy. When I got home I looked up the Waki on their site and saw it was $1100 which I thought was amazing.

I think for $500 I did okay

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    While it's not a Marfione custom, Microtech did re-release the Navy Scarab NSWG (Navy Special Warfare Group) model at the Blade Show this year. Special designed Elmax blade that can fire and retract under water, water drain holes on the bottom of the handle, and three pieces of tritium in the firing button.

Note: I have a few of these in stock for sale. :)

DSC00381_zpstjguj268.jpg

DSC00382_zpsnt7nj4fs.jpg

Drool...PM sent.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That is the Diskin Vulcan. 4" M390 stonewashed blade, polished titanium (they also do stonewash).

What's really cool is the dual detents

That's my kind of knife, sir. Meets the minimum blade length for a man's pocket knife and looks to be very thin and slicey at the edge!

Top Bottom