• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You'll have to be more specific. Threats like? Cross Burning? Murder? Intimidation? Which groups are doing anything similar to the Klan?

While I was leaning toward the message being preached, I would consider turning voters away from a poll with baseball bats to constitute intimidation. In most cases, I would say that it would go unnoticed to the extent that if someone took a picture of me burning remnants of an old outbuilding with two boards nailed together vaguely cross-shaped, I would get more national attention than the NBPP got with their bats at the poll. To really explore this topic, we would need good agenda-free information that we don't have. What I do feel certain of is that in today's climate if you shot me, it would be a common murder. If I shot you, it would be a race incident, regardless of actual motive.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    When a current VP candidate refuses to describe a former KKK leader as "deplorable", they're still relevant. At least enough for that party to pander to them.

The Media wanted Pence to call David Duke deplorable so they could say, "It's no big deal that Hiliary said the Republicans are deplorable because Pence used the same word."

The important thing to understand is that Hiliary see's most of those who do not support her as "unredeemable." This makes them sub-human. Since they are sub-human, it is acceptable to defeat them by any means necessary, fair or foul. We don't allow dogs to vote, so it is alright to throw out Republican votes and not count them; they are sub-human and no better than dogs. Such is progressive reasoning.

Top Bottom