• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I saw one pundit say they could hold the vote open until he could get there - after the wedding. I don't have a link to how that works.

Well, the padre asks the groom a bunch of questions, and if he agrees, the padre asks the bride a bunch of questions and she says "I do" or "I will", then they get rings and it's done.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Benny Johnson said:
    @bennyjohnson
    BASED ORRIN HATCH

Hatch waves off protesters screaming at him.

Protester "Don't you wave your hand at me. I wave my hand at you."

Hatch: "Why don't you grow up?"

Protesters triggered, melt-down, scream at the 84 year-old Hatch, "Why don't you grow up!!!"

I'm crying.

Video in tweet:

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1047966419692994561

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

They played that audio clip on Morning Edition today. Unless the woman is a Utah resident, Hatch has absolutely no reason to engage her.

What really, really irritates me is her chastisement, "how dare you talk to women that way!" In other words, women should be treated differently than men. However, I'll wager that if you ask her directly, "Should women be treated differently than men?" She'd answer resoundingly "no!".

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Murkowski just told reporters in the hallway that Cloture was a "mistake." Reports are that she met with several sexual assault survivors yesterday who had a great impact and she was receptive to what they had to say.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Well, the padre asks the groom a bunch of questions, and if he agrees, the padre asks the bride a bunch of questions and she says "I do" or "I will", then they get rings and it's done.
    4z5.gif

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Murkowski just told reporters in the hallway that Cloture was a "mistake." Reports are that she met with several sexual assault survivors yesterday who had a great impact and she was receptive to what they had to say.

Sexual assault survivors.... from Kavanaugh?

If not from Kavanaugh they should have had zero impact on her decision.

It's a nation governed by laws not a nation governed by feelings.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    She should meet with the survivors if bill Clinton. Maybe that would have an impact.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If vote is Saturday, Manchin switches, Republican senator goes to daughters wedding. Kavanaugh defeated.

If vote is Sunday or later, Manchin switches, Collins switches. Kavanaugh defeated.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I truly hate politicians who are bleeding hearts. They vote with their hearts and emotions when they are suposed to vote according to law. Yet they are supposedly qualified to talk **** about a man who will or has had a job actualy ruling based on the law only and zero opinion in his decisions.
    This Senate is a discrace. An absolute discrace. Former senators and our founding fathers would be appalled at the Democrats and any senator that voted on a judge based on politics and not merit. This is bs

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I have the sheet music for that on trombone. Haven't thought about it in years. Guess what HoughMade's doing when he gets home tonight.

Thank God you have a trombone and not a banjo.

A song Kavanaugh could never sing:

[video=youtube_share;DJ7-9jprh64]http://youtu.be/DJ7-9jprh64[/video]

Last edited:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    This Senate is a discrace. An absolute discrace. Former senators and our founding fathers would be appalled at the Democrats and any senator that voted on a judge based on politics and not merit. This is bs

We the people put them there. People get lazy and overly confident and stay home on voting day...........then complain.

(or become apathetic and stay home)

Top Bottom